Chapter One Hundred and Thirty Three

"Has anyone seen Eliza? She isn't in her room" Carol wandered through into the kitchen in her pyjamas looking like she was feeling the effects of her late night.

"She escorted Minnie home and said she would stay there and message when she needed to come back" Yoongi nodded.

"She stayed at Minnie's, with Minnie?" Emily squealed.

"Well, generally that's how it works darling yes" Yoongi rolled his eyes drinking his overly strong coffee.

"Miss Emily? May I speak with you?" Choi stood in the doorway stony-faced.

"Err yes do you want to come in, or do you want me to come upstairs?"

"Upstairs would be best. Mr Min, could you please join her? I've called the others"

"Yes Choi, we'll follow you up" Emily furrowed her eyebrows as he turned and walked away.

"Why do I feel like I'm in trouble? Do you think he found out? About Minnie, is he angry with me?"

"Ems whatever it is, it's fine, we will deal with it" Yoongi looked worried whatever words came out of his mouth.

Walking up the stairs to the meeting room, Emily felt like a naughty child that had to go and see the headteacher, with Yoongi trailing behind her.

Knocking on the security meeting room door and opening it, Choi was sat at the table with a laptop, Yang, Han and the rest of the security team were there, crowded around it, looking at whatever was on the screen.

"Miss Emily sit down please"

"Choi, I know you might be annoyed, but I did it with Minnie's best interests at heart. I'm sorry if it's upset you...."

"Miss Emily I've got absolutely no idea what you are talking about, but that's not why I've asked you here. I'm not annoyed, well not with you" he smiled with a nod.

The security door opened and the other six boys all filtered into the room all in various states of just woken up, Jungkook still had his eyes half-closed.

"Ok, now you're all here, we've got a problem, a big problem, and we're trying to sort it. Your managers and Bang are on their way over"

"So, What's the problem?" Emily looked around, expecting it to be something to do with the boys.

"Miss Emily, your medical notes have been leaked"

"I'm sorry can you repeat what you just said" Emily choked

"Your medical notes have been leaked"

"Define leaked"

"An anonymous Twitter account has published some of them. It shows you used an egg donor for your children, and that you have been sterilised"

"I'm going to...." Emily vomited into a bin on the floor as tears flowed down her cheeks. As the entire room erupted into shouts and fist banging on the table.

"I can't do this, I can't fucking go through this shit again" Emily stood up and walked out, slamming the door with a frustrated scream. Walking downstairs to the basement and shutting herself in the bathroom, this was the only place it was deadly silent.

Sitting on the cool tiled floor, Emily's mind raced. Who? Her parents were dead, her adoptive parents. They couldn't hurt her.

Everyone was going to know, know her private business, know about her children, cast assumptions. She would live in fear of the donor selling her story if she realised it was them, the babies finding out before she told them. Being bullied at school because of it. The boys leaving her because all she caused them was trouble.