Chapter Ninety One

It was the morning of their wedding, the sun was shining brightly as Emily was stood in the suite she had been assigned to get ready in. Her long hair had been styled in thick waves and pinned ready to be let down once it had cooled. Her make up choice of glowing nudes was perfect. Chungha had made her look like a Princess.

Staff were busying around everywhere, making sure everyone was dressed, and everything ran like clockwork.

The boys had sent her a wedding gift earlier of her own unique personalised perfume. It was beautiful, it smelled of fresh magnolias and cherry blossoms. The same flowers she had in her bouquet and the same theme for the whole wedding. With a note

"Emily,

This is the last love note you will receive before you become our wife.

I hope our love flourishes like an eternal spring. You will always be our sunshine as we are your flowers.

No one else in the world has this perfume, it is only yours. Just like we are.

With love

Kim Seokjin
Min Yoongi
Jung Hoseok
Kim Namjoon
Park Jimin
Kim Taehyung
Jeon Jungkook"

She had sent them each a plain silver bangle type bracelet, with the words

"Our love was forged in fire"

engraved on the inside. Alongside a few risque pictures she had roped Mattie into taking of when she was putting on her underwear.

"Right Miss, I think you're ready, what do you think?" Jisoo smiled as her and her staff stepped back.

Emily turned and looked in the full-size mirror. She gasped. Jisoo was smiling so widely her face looked almost distorted, and Mattie was in floods of tears.

Wearing a full silk Hanbok. This felt right. The outfit was incredibly heavy, but so beautiful. Emily had opted for a white wrap long-sleeved top and dark teal long full skirts. Both were embroidered with a line of tiny cherry blossoms as though blowing in the wind. She had a huge underskirt, called a sokchima, making her seem almost as wide as she was tall. Jisoo had put some drawstrings in the underskirts so when Emily went to the bathroom it just lifted up and the ties went over her arms like straps.

In her hair she wore a dwikkoji, a small pin which had been given to her by Taehyung's Mother, it had been passed down through generations. She also had a norigae hanging from her waistband, it had been made up with seven different coloured threads and then woven to make a long pendant with seven different coloured precious stones at the end of it and four tiny photo frames holding photos of each of her parents, her Grandmother and Joseph, Emily was sad he decided not to attend but she understood he had his routine and had promised to video call him afterwards.

Emily smiled, Whilst she had never imagined herself wearing a big white meringue, this felt so right. Emily had grown to love Korean culture, as much as her own. Whilst she might be a feminist she still wanted to serve her husbands, through her own choice. She wanted to bend to their will, obey them, to be a good wife, and to love them for the rest of her life.

"Oh Emily, you look, you look just stunning. I wish your parents could see you now, they'd be so proud of you" Mattie managed to stutter out.

A small knock at the door made all three girls turn their heads. Emily didn't want the boys to see her before the ceremony.

"It's just us" came a small voice from Yoongi's Mother.

Opening the door Jisoo was met with seven loud gasps and then yet more tears.

"Oh, my daughter. You look absolutely beautiful. You kept this a secret. We thought you would be wearing a white dress" Jin's Mother smiled widely.

"Ahh, I wanted to surprise everyone. I have another dress for tonight, but the ceremony is important. Not only will I become a wife, but I will also be accepting Korean as a big part of my life"