Chapter Eighty Three

Emily awoke the next day after only a few hours sleep ,alone, she looked over and found a note on the nightstand.

"Emily,

We are just having our post-show debrief and then we have some stretching to do. We will be done just before lunch.

Get dressed pretty girl, because we're going out for lunch, and then we are going to the zoo.

Make sure you order some breakfast.

Yang has taken Charlotte on an adventure for the day as he isn't scheduled.

We love you, baby!

XXXXXXX"

Emily sighed and threw her head back onto the soft pillow, checking the local time, she had two hours, she picked up the phone and ordered herself some tea and pastries, she didn't want to fill herself up before lunch, but she was peckish.

She picked a cute but warm outfit as the weather was cold outdoors. Knowing they would probably be walking a lot, she pulled out some black skinny jeans, tan knee-high boots, a cream coloured jumper with a black leather jacket and a leopard print patterned scarf. She put some sunglasses in her bag and a hat and mask.

The door knocked quietly, as her breakfast was brought in, she rooted around for some money for a tip. Finding a ten-dollar note, she passed it to her server apologising profusely and adding it to the things to do today, change some money for tips.

Sitting cross-legged on her bed, she decided to get a quick shower, but spray some dry shampoo her hair, and put it up. Yesterday's texturising powder making it easy to twist into a bun.

Emily was just sliding on her boots when her door opened, her soulmates all standing there smiling down at her.

"Ready?"

"Give me two minutes and I will be"

Putting on her jewellery and spraying on her perfume she grabbed her bag.

"Ready." She smiled at her handsome soulmates.

"You look good baby" Yoongi kissed the spot just behind her ear, before tucking his arm around her and his hand in her back pocket, giving her bottom a gentle squeeze.

"So do you" she admired his all-black outfit. He would look good in a clown outfit to Emily though.

"So lunch first or zoo first?"

"The zoo? Because once I eat I'll be good for nothing!" Emily smiled widely.

———

"Aww look Yoongs, he looks like you!" Emily squealed at the grumpy looking snow leopard taking a nap on a raised platform.

Earning herself a glare, before the smile broke through.

They had walked around almost all of the exhibits holding hands, cuddling, taking photos and finding animals that looked like each other Emily was of course a red panda, She was especially taken with the king penguins. They were so majestic, but smelled rather strongly of fish, making Emily's nose wrinkle. The boys took great pleasure in hopping around like penguins, making Emily smile and take a video on her phone.

They had sat in the 4D cinema experience, watching and feeling everything the adventure had to offer, it was short but sweet. Emily wished she could watch for longer.

———

Walking around in the absolutely enormous aviary, the birds flying above and around them. The boys were worried the birds might poop on them, but Emily loved it, every single second. She wished she could be a bird, more so she could fly, and see everything from above.