Chapter One Hundred and Twenty Nine

Emily had been practising the choreography for a week, and Taehyung was right, she felt like her body hated her, but she wasn't going to tell him that. She had no idea how they did this, and other songs choreography without passing out.

Today was the day she had promised to show them. Putting on some leggings that were made to make her bottom look better, and a sports bra, she decided to dance barefoot.

Warming up before she headed into the dance studio where the boys were, she took in a deep breath through her nose and closed her eyes.

"You ready baby? One foot out of line and you lose!" Taehyung laughed.

"I can do it" Emily smiled as the boys all sat against the mirrors.

As the song began, she began to move, almost instinctively, she had practised it so many times she knew which move came after the one before. Not daring to even look at them as she danced.

The boys were stunned, watching their wife dance in front of them, she didn't realise quite how talented she was, or just how attractive they found her barefoot with no makeup her long hair swishing around as she moved.

As the song ended and so did the choreography, the boys all hooted and cheered.

"Wow, that was. Amazing. I concede!" Taehyung picked her up swinging her around in a circle.

"Never underestimate me" Emily raised an eyebrow.

"Seriously your body is looking so good, like, you've been working out baby" Jungkook ran his hand across her bottom.

"Every day, except for Sunday"

"Well, damn you look good, I'm glad it's my night because I got plans for you later"

"Good, I'm hoping those plans involve the playroom?"

"And a red ass"

"Excellent, I'm going to go for a play on the pole so I'll see you later, are you here all day?"

"All day, would you like to have lunch together?" Jimin raised his eyebrows

"I'd love to, message me a time and I'll set some stuff from the fridge out"

"Mmmm, I love you" Namjoon tapped her cheek before kissing it.

"If you get bored you can always come and watch"

"You're naughty" he winked as she left them all.

———

It was an absolutely freezing night on the first week of February, and it's was the Lunar New Year's Eve, The babies had all had extra naps and were dressed in plain navy blue snowsuits, to match the boys' outfits for their performance. Emily already knew there would be a furore over who their biological Parent could be, but didn't want any kind of colour to add to the hysteria.

Emily tried to keep her own look smart but casual and warm, whilst knowing there was every likelihood she would be photographed. Wearing black knee-high boots, skinny black jeans and a big thick white woollen trench coat, her red hair hung down her back in loose curls and she had applied a little makeup. She walked into the venue, with Charlotte by her side in her own warm doggy coat. Because the boys were so busy and due to go on tour, the other dogs had gone to stay with the boys' parents, they all seemed to be enjoying the peace and quiet from screaming toddlers trying to dress them in dolls clothes or feed them fake food.

"Emily!" Hoseok jogged over kissing her a little more passionately than Emily would have liked in front of a room full of people.

"Are you ready? We're going to perform and then we will watch the other acts from the balcony while we countdown to the New Year"