Chapter Forty Seven

Emily lay in bed her head resting on Hoseok's stomach, his legs on either side of her as she gently stroked the hairs on his legs.

"I really enjoyed today, and I got so many gifts! Your families really spoiled me. I hope they didn't go to too much trouble" she sighed

"I really enjoyed it too. You know you didn't have to get gifts for everyone? I don't know how you managed to get it all here. Even all the dogs, and the security staff. You really are thoughtful you know?" he ruffled her hair. As she turned on to her side holding onto his leg like a pillow.

"I know but I love Christmas and I've never really had anyone other than my parents to spoil except Mattie and Grandma. Oh, next year there'll be one extra!"

"Oh?"

"Yeah! Mattie's new baby! She's not due until the summer, but that means it will be here for Christmas next year!"

"Oh yeah! I can't wait until we have babies to spoil" Hoseok mused.

"Mmm," Emily agreed.

"Have you thought any more about having children? I know there's no rush, I just wondered what you thought" Hoseok wanted to bring up the subject but didn't know the best time. He thought there was no harm in dipping his toe in the water while she was relaxed.

"Hobi, I think about it all of the time, I see you with other peoples kids and I swear my ovaries burst. I wonder What mini you's would look like. What mini me's would look like. I want to feel a baby in my tummy. But I also know the risks, and I think we have a few more years of growing left before we become parents? You know?"

"Oh baby, I understand. A mini you would be so cute, like a baby dragon! A few more years of practising don't you mean? We can face anything as long as we're all together" he grasped Emily pulling her up his torso to meet his face.

"You know I love you no matter what?" He smothered her face in kisses. A knock stopped it from going any further, as the door opened, Emily knew it was one or more of the boys. Six of them stood there all holding a wrapped gift in their hands.

"We know you wanted us to open them without our families there, but we wanted to open them together.. is that ok?" Jimin nervously shifted from one foot to the other.

"Ooh yes of course! Then can we get food? And watch Home Alone in bed?" Emily bounced like an excited child.

"Emily stop with the bouncing or you're going to have a problem" groaned Hoseok.

———

They were all squeezed onto Emily's bed, wrapping paper strewn on the floor.

Emily had bought them all a similar gift, using the naked photos Taehyung had taken of her, she had made them each a snow globe One side was her naked in front of the sunset and the other side was a picture of her with them. The bottom was carved wood. She had also bought them each an engraved flogger with their names carved on one side and hers on the other.

She instructed them all to open them with the side of the joint picture first, which they did and were obviously happy, but then when she told them to turn them over. They were stunned.

"So that's what you and Tae got up to at the cabin hmmm? I'll put it in my studio so I always have you there" Namjoon smiled

"I shall get some good use from this" Jungkook swung the flogger, making it whistle through the air.

Jin reached forward handing Emily a small box

"Happy Christmas Baby"

as she opened it, she gasped, inside was the most beautiful bracelet. All with charms representing each of them, one for each of the dogs, two photo charms one of her and her Grandmother and one of Archie and Mattie.

"So we can always be with you" Taehyung smiled.

"Oh, Mattie also asked me to give you this" Namjoon smiled widely pulling out a small velvet pouch.

As Emily opened it, it was a tiny silver charm etched with a photo of Mattie's baby scan, engraved on the back was

"To the best Auntie"

Emily was sobbing, looking at the charm.
There was a small piece of paper folded in the bottom of the bag. Emily unfolded it

"We will see you in a few weeks

Love you

Mattie, Archie & Squishy"

"A few weeks? But how?" Emily frowned at the piece of paper.

"We made a few arrangements and Mattie is coming to visit for a few weeks. We thought you could do with some bestie time, and we can keep Archie company?" Jin smiled

"REALLY? FUCKING REALLY? Oh my god oh my god oh my god!"

Emily was bouncing up and down in her seat.

"You guys are just the best!" Emily couldn't believe just how thoughtful they were. They always went out of their way to put her first.

"Emily. The bouncing!" Hoseok laughed.
——

As the credits rolled, they all groaned, full on the hotel's room service. They had already eaten an enormous meal for lunch with everyone that the boys had tried to make as close to an English Christmas lunch as possible, in Emily's honour.

As the boys said their goodnights and Emily kissed each one on their way out of the door. Hoseok remained in his spot on her bed.

Doing their nightly routines side by side in the bathroom and settling into bed. Emily cuddled into his side, her head laid on his chest.

"You're going to make the best Appa's one day" She whispered, placing a small kiss on his naked chest. Before they both succumbed to sleep, cuddling tightly.