Chapter Forty Two

The boys arrived home with some Korean Fried chicken and vegetable side dishes for dinner, to be greeted by Emily and the dogs. Her smile was infectious, she was grinning from ear to ear.

As they all sat around the table, Emily smiled widely.

"I've been thinking. I worry about how much time I spend with each of you, and not in bed, just generally. I worry that it's not even, and I don't want any of you worrying about feeling left out. So... I've made a chart and you guys choose your days each week. Ah! Not with Rock Paper Scissors! With these.."

She pulled out a drinking glass of seven different wooden sticks, each had a day written on the bottom, so as they pulled them out it was completely random.

"Yes! I get tomorrow!" Jungkook beamed.

"What! I've got to wait a whole week" Hobi sighed

"Yeah, but you had time with her last night!" Jungkook sighed.

"Right, now you have all got your days. I've written them on the chart. It doesn't matter if you're working or busy, but that is your day and night, ok? Also, once a month I would like to have a date night with each of you. We will alternate who plans it, whether it's me or you" Emily explained.

"Wow! You've got it all worked out!" Yoongi laughed!

"I've also made a group calendar online so we can all see what we're up to or with who. I just think we need to be a little more organised. I want to get to know you all more, inside and outside of the bedroom. You all work so hard, and I don't want you to worry about who needs to spend time with me. You know?"

"Baby. I love you. It's a brilliant idea. We're so used to being organised by our managers, that we sometimes forget how to organise our own personal lives. So thank you. We're grateful to have you" Jimin kissed the top of his soulmates head.

———

After dinner had been cleared away, Namjoon caught Emily's eye.

"Bring your stuff to my room, I want to take a bath with you"

Emily fondly remembered their last bath together, as she wandered down the hall to her room grabbing everything she might need and walking to Namjoon's room.

As she knocked and opened the door, there were candles lit. He must have cleaned his room, as he walked out of the bathroom Emily's breath caught in her throat. He was naked. Emily was still stunned every time she saw them without clothes, they were so sculpted and just, beautiful.

As he reached out a hand for Emily to take, she quickly popped her things on the bed and took them.

"I know you've got your period, and I figured a warm bath, with me and maybe we could read a little together? I just want to cuddle with you and be close"

"Joonie that sounds amazing! You're so thoughtful. If you get in, I'll just sort myself out and then I'll join you, what book do you have?"

"I've got The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S Lewis in Korean, is that ok?"

"Ok? That's amazing it's my favourite. I've seen the British tv series and the films hundreds of times and I've got a rather battered copy somewhere in my room. I used to love drawing the characters from the books and I wrote my degree thesis on it.

"Oh, would you rather read something else?"

"No, no I'd love to read it with you! Well, hear you read it. It would make it even more treasured" Emily smiled.

After she had disposed of her pad and discarded her clothes, she slid in front of him, turning around to kiss him softly. The bath was big enough so she could slot in next to him. She lay with her head on his chest, whilst he read the book aloud. Listening to his voice rumble through his chest, made the book even more special than it already was. He occasionally stopped to kiss her head or run his fingers through her hair.