Chapter One Hundred and Sixteen

Emily had been at Jin's Parents for a whole week, she had been spoiled rotten, and loved every second of her and Charlotte's stay.

But today was the day she could finally see their home in the flesh. The boys had been busily helping set everything out ready. She had packed all her things in her luggage and borrowed a suitcase from Jin's Mom for the baby clothes and accessories they had bought on a shopping trip. It had suddenly hit Emily all of the things she was going to need. They had all been buying bits, but nothing too big until they moved, but Emily needed to know they were all bought, A triple pram and three of everything. But Jin's Mom had kept her calm and taken her to a small boutique. Buying what was available and could be carried and ordering what wasn't in triplicate, to be delivered.

Emily had begun making lists of the things she needed to buy, the things she needed to do. She needed to interview for a doula, for at least the first few weeks, and plan ahead as much as she could in terms of getting into a routine both with the babies, herself and the boys. Lately it seemed like everything was everywhere and it was unsettling for her.

"Mrs Jeon are you ready?" Jimin smiled as he effortlessly loaded her cases into the car, putting Charlottes crate into the backseat and fastening it in and then holding out his arm for her to get in.

"Thank you Eomma, really, I've had the best time, thank you for everything you've done for us"

"Oh my darling you're always welcome, it's been a pleasure to have a woman in the house, remember I'm at the other end of the phone if you need anything, or want to ask anything ok?"

"I will, I'll call and thank you both so much" Emily bowed as much as she could. Before getting into the waiting car, Jimin securely closing the door behind her and running around and getting in.

"Ready?"

"As I'll ever be" Emily smiled, she was nervous, the only home she had with the boys was the dorms.

Driving up what was once a dusty pathway to see a beautiful driveway, with security at the enormous black gates, with a matching fence with covering for privacy around the perimeter, Emily watched as the gate slid smoothly across, unveiling the most beautiful flowers, and a fountain in the centre of the turning circle.

"Wow" Emily smiled, as Jimin pulled up outside the front door.

"I'll just go and park this in the garage and I'll bring your luggage and Charlotte in ok?" Just as Emily nodded the front door flew open, her six soulmates all running out with the dogs by their feet.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, let's go" Taehyung helped Emily out of the car, and guided her up the steps which had flowers in colourful terracotta pots on each side.

Walking in the door, it smelled like a mixture of new furniture and home. The hall was exactly how she imagined it with high ceilings and a colourful chandelier hung in the centre, the walls packed with photos and art, the dark stone floor contrasted with an antique console table against the wall.

Walking through to the lounge Emily burst into tears. The walls were lined with their wedding and honeymoon photos, photos from their time together, family photos and photos of Mattie, Archie and the children. In the centre was a picture of Emily and Joseph from the barbecue she hadn't even known had been taken, they were both laughing. All of the photos were in matching black frames.

The fireplace was beautiful, and a black grand piano dominated the room, everything looked exactly how she had wanted it to, but better. Walking around everything looked perfect. The kitchen was like something out of a dream, MiSun had found an antique Welsh dresser and used it to store their numerous recipe books on, and their mugs all hung on hooks. The bottom of the dresser held baskets of cooking utensils, pots and pans.