Chapter Twenty Two

Emily POV

The next morning, there was a small knock on the door, and Yoongi grunted as the door opened slowly to reveal all of the boys standing in the doorway with a tray of breakfast and three excited dogs running around the floor.

"We just came to say, well, see how you were and to bring you both some food" Taehyung smiled as he put a mug of coffee and a plate of croissants on the nightstand and passed my coffee to me, just as I realised I had sat up in bed, and I had nothing but my panties on.

As the boys, all attempted to avert their eyes, whilst still having a little peek, I laughed and asked Jungkook to pass me a T-shirt from Yoongi's pile on a chair at the end of the room. As I stretched to pull it over my head, I was achy, a good ache but still achy.

I invited everyone in to sit, much to Yoongi's irritation, he whispered lowly in my ear that he had wanted to spend the morning in bed as he put it "practice makes perfect".

As I slowly sipped my coffee, Holly jumped onto the bed and stepped not so lightly on my lower abdomen making me screech in pain. Christ! I didn't know I was in that much pain.
Yoongi handed me the painkillers and water from last night, and Jin offered to run me a bath after I'd finished eating.

As I stepped out of bed, the pain hit me. Jesus, will it be like this every time? Fucking fuckety fuck! I was only halfway there when my feet weren't on the floor and my back was against a chest.

3rd POV

As Yoongi watched Emily try and walk to his bathroom, he couldn't help but smile. She looked like a newborn giraffe, all wobbly. He signalled to the other boys to go, and picked Emily up, holding her back to his chest and walking into the bathroom.

Jin had finished filling the bath, and took the hint and left with a smile. Emily started to remove her panties and Yoongi helped with her T-shirt. As Emily turned around she gasped.

"You're naked!"

Yoongi laughed "err yes and I was naked all night. Don't tell me you're embarrassed now!"

"No, no well, no. Just the other guys and you just got up and well..." Emily looked flustered as she gestured at the naked man in front of her.

"We've lived together for almost eight years, at first we all had to share one room. We've all seen each other naked plenty of times!" Yoongi rolled his eyes as he helped Emily into the bath, and then got in behind her.

"This is nice" Emily smiled, as they just lay together holding hands. Emily occasionally snuggling into Yoongi's neck.

"Are you ok? After last night? I mean, was everything ok?" Yoongi worried.

"It was perfect, just perfect. I just want to keep doing it!" Emily laughed as she turned around to kiss Yoongi's nose.

"Oh really?" Yoongi's raised an eyebrow just as a knock on the door punctuated their bliss.

"Hyung? We have a dance session in an hour. The cars will be here in half an hour. Sorry to interrupt" Jimin laughed the last bit knowing full well he was interrupting.

———

Once the boys had gone Emily went to her room and got changed. She decided to tidy up and then maybe work on some Korean, she had installed an app on her iPad. As she reached in the drawer to get the tablet she noticed her selection of toys, and with the leftover feelings of last night, she wanted to feel good.

Emily selected her favourite long purple vibrator with two different pieces to stimulate her clit and her g-spot. She lay back on her bed, took off her panties and inserted the toy, thankfully it wasn't painful just very sensitive, and she turned it on low and nestled the other end next to her clit, she reached up with her other hand and started to gently roll a nipple between her fingers.

As she thrust the toy inside of her and rubbed the other end across her clit. Emily knew this wouldn't be a long session, just a quick pick me up. As she threw her head back with a quiet moan, she was startled by a throat clearing. Hoseok stood there. Eyes flicking between hers and her pulsing core. Shit shit shit.

"Do you not remember what I said to you last time baby girl? When you put them away? And did you ask for my permission?" Emily shook her head as Hoseok walked towards her holding out his palm, Emily realised he wanted the toy. As she slowly removed it, her wetness evident, turned it off and placed it in his palm.

She moved to get off the bed "ahh ahh ahh you stay right there baby girl, take the rest of your clothes off and put your hands above your head for me, I'll be back in just a moment" Hoseok made Emily feel impatient in just the right way, and as he walked away, Emily couldn't wait for him to come back.