Chapter Seventy Five

Emily's libido was showing no signs of slowing down. She was horny 24/7. The boys were getting used to being dragged into rooms, or her pouncing on them on the sofa, they rarely had a shower alone and Emily was making good use of the playroom with them.

Jimin and Emily had been exploring porn, Emily sent him videos she either liked watching or wanted to try, mainly from a female perspective, she preferred porn that was made for women.

She had found a secure website that offered some great videos, audiobooks and erotic novels for a small fee. Previously she had just used a generic site and spent time sifting through some of the appalling offerings.

Jimin loved watching Emily's face as she got turned on, she had introduced him to several new genres. He enjoyed exploring their sexuality together and experimenting sexually.

His current favourite thing was cockwarming. Emily sat with his cock inside of her, facing the screen, whilst they watched a video. He held her completely still, watching her face move, her eyes flicker, whilst her nipples hardened, her pussy dampened and clenched around him, as she strained not to move. He would occasionally rub his hand up her back, knowing any touch would be like ointment on a burn.

Afterwards, they usually had mind-blowing sex. The first round was always incredibly quick, having spent so long on the build-up, but the second was spent trying new things, recreating positions they had seen, or just fucking.

Emily loved the feeling that she and the boys were all growing together, not just sexually, but as people. She knew she could ask to try something and they would, or they would help her or guide her. Except singing. No one would help her sing. She was a lost cause.

———

Emily had blood tests at the doctors just to check all was well, which it was, she had put on weight, her vitamin levels were great and she was almost back to full fitness. Her incision had healed completely and she had been using a special scar oil on it daily to help it fade. It looked like dark purple knitting intertwined with her pale skin.

She had discussed her increased sexual needs with Grace during her therapy sessions, she wasn't used to feeling this way, or acting upon it. Grace was satisfied it was just her sex drive, and she wasn't using sex to cover her feelings about something else. Which Emily was concerned about.

Grace put it down to feeling more confident in herself and more confident with the boys. They had shared some terrifying moments, Emily had almost died and Grace felt that sometimes they can give clarity and either push people apart or in this case pull them together. Emily had also spent months without sex which made her crave it even more.

——

That morning Emily had snuck into Jungkooks bed, she knew what time his alarm was set for, and planned to surprise him. Opening the door slowly, she tiptoed in, removing her robe quietly and setting it over the chair.

She was thankful he was laying on his side. Kneeling next to the bed, she slowly moved his boxers, his already hard member springing free. He began to moan, quietly in his sleep, turning onto his back.

Perfect! Emily thought.

Leaning over she gently kitten licked the tip of his cock, her eyes flitting between him and his cock, she continued to gently massage his balls, as she licked. Tasting his salty precum, she started to take him into her mouth, his tip hitting the back of her throat. Bobbing her head, whilst swirling her tongue, she upped her game. Sucking and hitting the back of her throat, she reached upwards flicking her nails across his nipples.

"Babygirl? What are you? Oh god!" He moaned his hand tangling in her hair as she hummed around him.

The faster she bobbed, the more he twitched. Feeling his breathing hitch, she sucked hard, his release spurting down her throat, just in time for his alarm to go off.