Chapter One Hundred and Thirty Six

Emily could smell the heat outside, it was a warm balmy night and the sun hadn't long disappeared beneath the black horizon, her nerves were sizzling as she stood in front of the bifold doors in nothing but a robe, looking out at the dry ice covering the patch of garden they were using. The boys had ensured the sides had black sheeting fencing covering their activities and security had been informed discreetly beforehand.

"Ok. now we're going to start. So you know you need to run and if one of us catches you, we will take you back to your Master downstairs?"

"Yes, Sir" Emily looked at Yoongi his eyes almost felt like they were spurring her on.

"Robe" Jimin looked at her with no expression on his face as she quickly unfastened her robe and handed it to him.

"You get ten seconds head start, let's hope we don't catch you little one. Master is not in a good mood tonight"

"Ok"

"GO!" Jimin shouted as Emily darted out of the door her body like a deer bounding across the grass. Running as fast as she could, She could hear footsteps on the cool grass behind her, but she couldn't see anyone due to the dry ice, her feet felt as though they couldn't get any hold on the ground as she ran as fast as she could. Her body felt so tense it was almost as though she couldn't breathe.

Hiding behind a purposefully placed plant pot, Emily caught her breath.

"Oh, little sub? Where are you?" Jimin's angelic voice echoed. Emily tried to still her breathing, as she heard him get closer.

"Ah I know you're here little sub, I can smell you" As his voice got closer Emily darted in the other direction. Almost running face-first into a blacked-out fence. Righting herself she turned around ready to run again.

"Boo!" Yoongi smirked. Emily tried to run but he swiped her legs out from under her, her hands grasping at handfuls of grass as he held onto her kicking feet.

"Please, please let me go. I beg you. I'll do anything"

"You'll do anything anyway by the time Master has finished punishing you" Yoongi laughed bitterly as his fingers stroked her bottom.

"Please, Sir, please don't take me to him, let me go, tell him you couldn't catch me" Emily begged as she scraped at the ground.

"Ah, I see you've found our runaway" Jimin's feet appeared in Emily's line of sight.

"I did, she's currently begging me to let her go, said she'll do anything"

"Anything?"

"I'll do whatever you want, please just let.me.go" Emily punctuated the last words with kicks of her legs, her hands scraping at the ground, hoping Yoongi would loosen his grip on her ankles but he didn't.

"I think we need to get you back to where you belong, then we can claim our reward" Jimin grinned as he stood Emily up and bound her arms behind her back with a scarf. His fingers grazing her nipples lightly.

Emily had almost forgotten they were doing a scene, she was scared of what was going to happen to her, she had immersed herself in the prey mindset and it terrified her. She was covered in mud and sweat, she felt like she could hear her heart beating out of her chest.

As Jimin and Yoongi held an arm each and walked her inside towards the playroom Emily leaned across and whispered to Yoongi

"Yellow" He didn't say a word just nodded.

As they entered the playroom Emily looked around opened mouthed everything was different. The sheets were black, the cross was unfolded and the spanking bench ready. Items they had previously used were laid out specifically on the desk that had magically appeared.