Chapter One Hundred and Thirty Four

Start from the beginning

"Goodbye Emily and thank you" Joseph bowed as he walked out of the door, passed everyone with his luggage and sat in the car.

"Ok, well we don't want you to miss your flight" Emily smiled, as Eliza and Minnie hugged and kissed each other, promises of calling, video calling, face timing and visiting. Tears streaming down their faces.

"I better go" Eliza smiled sadly getting in the car.

"I'll see you soon ok?" Minnie smiled through her tears.

"You will, I promise"

Eliza closed the door and as the cars pulled away, Minnie began to loudly sob into Emily's shoulder.

"It's ok Minnie, why don't you take the rest of the week off Hmm?"

"I'd rather not, I don't want to go home and be alone"

"Ok, that's fine, well how about Tae makes you a hot chocolate?"

"Yes please"

"Miss Emily, could I have a word?" Choi smiled.

"Of course, you guys go, I'll be in, in a second"

"Miss Emily, I just want to say, please don't ever apologise for your best intentions, I'm very proud of my Daughter's sexuality and my only hope is for her to be happy, she could bring an alien home and I would be overjoyed as long as she was happy in her heart. I know you were worried about my reaction, and I understand that some people aren't as open to love as we are. Eliza seems like she absolutely adores my daughter, and makes her happy, except when she leaves, obviously. Thank you for nudging them together, I know you did. Minnie told me. She talks to me about a lot of things, I know all about the dance studio"

"Oh Choi I'm so glad you're ok with it, and that Minnie talks to you about things. I worry about her, I want her to be happy. She's an employee and I like to think a friend too, Eliza is a lovely girl, a little forward at times, but whenever she can come back I have no doubt she will be on that plane, and I shall make sure Minnie has time off to spend with her"

"Miss Emily, you make me so proud. You always look out for other people. I want you to know you can always talk to me too. You're my daughter after all" Choi gently hugged Emily kissing the top of her head, and as he bowed Emily was sure she saw a small tear drop from his eye.

"I'll get back to my duties" and with that, he was gone, back upstairs to the security area.

"All good?" Jin looked around the door to the lounge as Emily walked back in.

"Yeah, all good" Emily half-smiled.

"Hot chocolate for the best wife"

"Thank you Tae, I appreciate it"

"Come on, we're all going to watch someone get murdered and guess who did it again... if you want to join us obviously" Yoongi smiled

"Of course as long as I get to cuddle my favourite cushion"

"Me? Aww"

"I meant Mang but....yes you!" Emily laughed.

"Nope, you want Mang, that's it!" He acted mock unbothered.

"Mammma?"

"Yes, Daisy?"

"Mamma?"

"Yes Daisy"

"Who wuva you?"

"I don't know who loves me?"

"ME!" Daisy squealed as she ran back to Jin's waiting arms giggling.