Chapter One Hundred and Thirty Three

Start bij het begin

She couldn't even cry, she felt like she was being squashed in a vice. She couldn't breathe, her chest was too tight, she couldn't even take in one breathe, just as her vision became mottled with dots and the pain was so intense Emily felt like she was having a heart attack, the door flew open, and then everything went black.

As Hoseok looked down at his passed out soulmate his heart ached for her. He picked her up bridal style carrying her up the secret stairs to her bedroom.

"I can't do it, I can't do this" Emily murmured, as her eyes fluttered.

"I know baby, I know. It'll be ok" Hoseok leant down and kissed her forehead. Brushing her hair off her face.

"Please, don't leave me"

"I'm not going anywhere sweetheart, I'm right here"

"You're all going to leave, it's all my fault"

"None of us are going to leave you, ever, nothing is your fault baby. Please just rest"

"You're going to hate me" Emily began to sob.

"I could never hate you, ever, no matter what. Please please don't cry Emmy, it's ok"

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm sorry" Emily mumbled.

"Emily? You have absolutely nothing to be sorry for. We've called your doctor and aside from this issue, he has said he thinks you have had a panic attack and the best thing for you right now is to rest" Namjoon's voice was firm and steady, but still held that loving tone.

"I'm sorry, oh Joe, I'm sorry"

"Joseph is currently walking the dogs with Yang and then Yang is taking him on a steam
train journey with Oliver . Carol is outside with the triplets, and Eliza and Minnie are on their way over. Please calm down"

"Your families" Emily half-whispered.

"We've called them, it's fine, they send their love and will come and give you a cuddle as soon as they can"

"Mmmm. I'm sorry. I'm sorry, you shouldn't have to do this"

"Ok, Emily that's enough. You have nothing to be sorry for. I want you to rest. Now" Hoseok demanded, wiping her tears with a tissue.

"Will you hold me? Please. Everyone knows, everyone."

"I will, Hobi has some meetings to go and try and sort this all out ok?" Jimin smiled, sliding under the covers and pulling Emily to him.

"Come on wifey, rest and then we need you to fight back, be strong, ok?"

"Mmmhmmm" Emily mumbled into his chest. Her eyes failing to stay open.

---

Emily woke with a jolt hours later, it was dark outside.

"Em's? It's ok, I'm here" Jungkook's raspy voice came from behind her.

"Thank you for staying with me, I'm sorry I completely lost my mind for a moment, can you ask everyone to meet in the kitchen? First of all, I'm hungry, second of all we're going to sort this fucking absolute shitstorm out"

"Okaaay, you're ok though?"

"I feel like a bag of shit in a shoebox, but if you're asking if I can hear voices, no, I'm not having an episode, and I'm not lying to you ok?"

"Ok, then let's go"

"I need to pee first, and I'll brush my teeth"

"I'll wait for you, I'll just message everyone"