Chapter One Hundred and Nineteen

Start from the beginning

"I love this you know, I never thought having fifteen people and five dogs in one house would make me this happy, but honestly, I could burst" Emily smiled patting Daisy's bottom slowly.

"Seriously, that was eurgh, it was everywhere, he clearly gets it from his father" Mattie glared at Jin.

"Hey, his mother feeds him!"

"True"

"Hey! The girls are just as bad"

"Then it's all down to you!" Mattie pointed at Emily.

"Mattie?! Do you want me to tell Iris you will take her to the meerkat cafe tomorrow so she won't sleep all night?"

"You wouldn't dare!"

"IRIS?!"

"Fine, fine I concede"

"Emmy?"

"Would you like fries with your nuggets?"

"Yes please and a ice cream, and a big burger as big as my head, and and and a coke"

"Ok baby! I'll see what we can do!"

"She will never eat all of that!" Mattie rolled her eyes

"I know, I'll order from the kid's meal bit, it comes in a box with a toy, hopefully, it'll distract her and we've got mini ice creams in the freezer"

"Ems what did you want?"

"The usual but with sprite instead of coke"

"Still with extra pickles?"

"Obviously!"

"Speaking of food, she's hungry!" Yoongi smiled swapping the two babies.

"Finally! She hasn't eaten for a couple of hours" Emily pulled down the muslin from her shoulder and settled Lucy on her nipple.

"Emmy got boobies"

"I know and one day Iris will have them too"

"Na-ah"

"You will"

"Mummah said her nipnops look like raisins, do yours look like raisins?"

"Oh god mine are more like cranberries right now"

"Can I have a drink?"

"Your juice is there Iris"

"No, from your nipnops? Mummah used to feed me from hers, and yours might taste better?"

"No Iris this milk is for the babies and you're not a baby are you?" Iris shook her head

"I'm a big girl, I go wee wee in the toilet, unless I don't and then I get wet" and with that, she wandered off toward the dogs.

"Oh Mattie, I can't deal, she's just too sweet" Emily laughed

"She's like this with everyone, the things she said to people when we've been out, I almost want to throw myself into the salad section in the supermarket and hide, she wouldn't look for me there"

"I bet! Seriously she's doing nothing for my bladder control"

"Have you finished? Are you sure? Ok then, up we go" Emily patted Lucy's back, as the baby snuggled into her neck and burped an almost adult sounding burp.

"Well! Windy Pops! Excuse you little Lucy!"

"I think I'm going to go and get these two ready for bed before the food arrives otherwise Iris will scream that she needs to eat in her pyjamas"