Chapter One Hundred and Eleven

Start from the beginning

———

Walking into the doctor's office on the fifth week and drinking another glass of water. Emily couldn't wait to see if the embryos had implanted, she prayed they had, all of them.

"Mrs Jeon? Come through"

"Can we come too?" Jungkook bounced excitedly.

"If you wouldn't mind waiting out here, I'll check Mrs Jeon over and then call you in when we're ready to have a look" the doctor smiled at the seven excited men.

"Well Mrs Jeon, you're definitely pregnant, your urine sample is good. Any side effects so far? Breast tenderness? Heightened sense of smell? Sickness?"

"Nothing yet, not a thing" oddly Emily couldn't wait to feel more pregnant. Right now she didn't, even though she spoke to the baby or babies constantly.

"As it's so early we usually do an internal ultrasound vaginally, is that ok?"

"Of course"

"Ok, if you remove your lower clothing and put this sheet over you and get into the same position as last time, I'll go and get your Husbands"

Emily was laying on the same bed as before, legs wide open in stirrups, the wand had been inserted and was mildly uncomfortable. Holding Jimin's hand the doctor pressed into her cervix, clicking buttons and moving the screen around.

"Well Mrs Jeon, congratulations, here we have baby one, baby two and baby three" the doctor pointed to three blurs on the screen.

"I'm pregnant? With three babies? It was successful?"

"You are indeed. I'll just go and get your prescription for some stronger vitamins, and a prenatal care pack for you whilst you change and clean yourself off. I'll collect your photos whilst I'm there. Congratulations to you all" the doctor smiled and left the room quietly.

"Guys, did you realise there are eleven people in this room" Jungkook smiled.

"I can't believe I'm pregnant, we're having babies. I'm going to be a Mom and you're going to be Appa's" Emily sobbed.

"You'll be the best Mom"

"I hope so" Emily whispered.

———

"Taehyung what is that smell?" Emily scrunched up her face before running to the bathroom, emptying her stomach contents for the third time that morning.

"And it's begun for the day" Jin smiled sadly.

"Why do they call it morning sickness? It's morning, noon and night sickness" Emily breathed heavily, sitting down on the sofa with a soft thump.

" I made you some tea, proper tea, not that stuff Joon bought you" Yoongi smiled with a wink.

"Thank you, so much, that stuff tastes like spicy dishwater"

"He was just trying to help, but I know, it's horrible stuff"

"Yoongs? Can I have a biscuit to dunk in it too? The ginger ones?"

"Of course you can"

"Thank you, I'm too lazy to get up"

"You are lazy, but you need to rest, especially when you feel poorly ok?" Emily nodded, stroking Charlotte's warm head, that was rested on her lap. Since she came home that day after the transfer, Charlotte hadn't left her alone. She was being extra protective. She had dragged her bed along the hall to Emily's room and insisted on sleeping there, no matter how many times it was moved back and she was told to sleep in her usual spot in the kitchen.

"Do you think she knows?"

"I think so, Joon said dogs can smell the change of hormones and know when a female is pregnant or having their period"

"Dogs are so smart. I can't wait for the boys to come over, so they can smell me too" Emily laughed.

"Yes, we will keep an eye on Charlotte, I worry she might try and protect you from them, and I don't want her getting stressed"

"No. That's true. Maybe we could invite them to stay for a little while before we do the pregnancy reveal to your families?"

"That's not for just less than two months right?"

"Yeah, twelve-week mark"

"Why do we have to wait until then?"

"I don't know it's something to do with in case anything goes wrong, as miscarriage risks after twelve weeks drop to 5%. I don't know, I just wanted to wait"

"That's ok, whatever you want" Yoongi kissed her nose, then her forehead, then her lips.

"Are you all working today?"

"I'm afraid so, we've got Run filming all week so you'll have some peace. I would ask if you wanted to come and watch but with all the smells and food, it might not be a good idea"

"That's true. I want to do some work anyway, I've got less than eight months to get these books out, and I've barely started"

"Ok, take it easy and don't forget the cleaners are coming in twice a week and Choi, Yang and possibly Han will be by with the groceries and to take Charlotte to the dog park, if you wanted some air"

"Ok, thank you for sorting everything out, I'll be better soon, I'll get back on top of things"

"The only things you need to worry about is yourself and growing the babies, ok? If you need anything, just call, message, send a smoke signal"

"Thank you. You're the bestest husband"

"YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T HAVE FAVOURITES" Jimin pouted walking across to them.

"Who's my favourite ever Mr Park?"

"Me?"

"You! Silly" Emily smiled.

"Who's my favourite baby mama?" Hoseok strolled through.

"I hope I'm your only baby mama or you're going to be a busy boy Mr Jung"

"You're the one and only my darling wife" Hoseok over the back of the sofa kissing Emily's head.

"Good save, now shouldn't you guys be going? I think I might have a quick bath"

"Remember not too hot" Namjoon walked down the stairs.

"It said in the baby book to not have extremes of temperatures so around 98°, I've put a water thermometer in your bathroom"

"Thank you Joonie that's very thoughtful" Emily smiled.