Chapter One Hundred and Ten

Start from the beginning

"Poor baby" Jin patted his head, passing him a hot chocolate.

———

"You like that don't you baby?" Yoongi rasped in Emily's ear.

Emily had come three times already, her release dripping down her thighs. She had sucked all three of their cocks, all while another was inside her pussy, she was exhausted.

Hoseok had bought her a new mains powered vibrator that she was sure could double as a pneumatic drill. It vibrated her bones.

Emily was restrained over the spanking bench. Her ankles, her wrists and a collar around her neck. Hoseok was using two floggers on her, expertly whipping the two handles around, they looked as though they were barely making contact with Emily's skin, but the icy burn on her behind said differently.

"Yes"

"Yes, what?" Yoongi roughly pinched her nipple, making her yelp.

"Yes sir"

"Good girl" he gently ran the pad of his fingers over the pulsing bud.

Emily felt her restraints being unfastened but her cuffs and collar were left on.

"Stand up baby" Jungkook put his warm hand on her lower back.

Emily pushed herself up on shaky limbs. Standing with one hand on the warm leather.

"Are you ok?"

"Yellow. I want some cuddles"

"Ok, shall we take this to bed?"

"Mmmhmmm, I'd like that"

"Come on then, mines closest, I'll help you shower" Yoongi smiled as all three men stood naked in front of her.

"If I could feel my clit right now I swear it would be pulsing" Emily smiled.

"So you like your gift" Hoseok smiled, how he changed from tough Dom to sunshine in one second baffled Emily.

"I do, it's so good, it hits the spot. I don't know how long this is going to go on for, hopefully, it's just until the transfer. I'm wearing myself out" Emily smiled.

"Hopefully or I think Tae might cry. I didn't think it was possible to have too much sex but apparently, it is"

"I'm sorry"

"Don't be sorry, there's seven of us. We will cope, and if not you have your new toy. It also has attachments that I got for you. There's a thruster, a G-spot massager, a muscle relaxer and others, look" Hoseok thrust the pamphlet in front of her.

"Wow!" Emily grinned looking at the range of attachments Hoseok had bought.

"Thank you" Emily kissed his cheek.

"Believe me, it's as much for our benefit as yours" Jungkook winked.

———

"I love this" Emily smiled, she was tucked up in Yoongi's bed in one of his t-shirts, the boys had all helped her shower, and then Taehyung had brought her one of his 'speciality' hot chocolates.

"I'm sorry Tae"

"What for?"

"For last night, I was selfish"

"You weren't, you're needy. It's just the hormones ok? Just maybe let me sleep a little bit" He laughed.

Emily yawned

"Can I sleep here?"

"Sure you can, but I've got some work to do with Kook" Yoongi smiled kissing her forehead.