Chapter Seventy Five

Beginne am Anfang

"Good morning baby girl, you're so naughty do you know that?" He smiled pulling

Climbing onto all fours over him, she smirked.

"What are you going to do about it? Daddy!"

"Ooh baby girl, I have to go to work, but when I get home, your ass will be warmer than the sun and I will be buried in your pussy while you scream my name"

"Oh, Daddy! What if I can't wait until later?" Emily started to rub herself on his thigh.

"Then I will have to punish you, you can touch yourself, but you can't come, ok?"

"Ok" she smiled quickly getting out of bed and picking up her robe and skipping out of the room.

———

Emily had spent the morning working, she had taken Charlotte for a long walk around the park, after lunch with Han and Choi. Trying to clear her mind of Jungkook.

Now she was alone, her thoughts crept back to this morning.

Opening her bedside drawer, she had an idea. She took off her clothes and lay on her bed.

Picking up her phone, she set it to video mode, turning the vibrating rabbit onto a low speed she pressed record, as she inserted the toy. Making sure her moans were audible.

Her pussy was soaked from this mornings activities, and whilst she was desperate to come, she knew that the fun of this game was the chase, however disappointed she felt at that moment.

As she was just on the brink, she turned the toy and the recording off. Messaging Jungkook.

Me
Daddy? Is the sound down on your phone or are you somewhere private?

Daddy
Why? I'm alone in the practice room just doing some vocals. After this morning I can barely concentrate.

Me
(1.56) Video

Daddy
You're a very naughty girl, I'll message when I'm on my way back and I want you naked and in the playroom waiting for me.

Me
Yes sir.

Emily did a little happy dance before she stripped and jumped in the shower, shaving every inch of her body and exfoliated until she was silky smooth.

Getting out she applied body oil, and dried her hair, putting it into a high ponytail, knowing Jungkook loved something to grab onto. She
decided she was going be a brat, he loved it and she loved the outcome, she searched in her closet, looking for one of the outfits she had bought for an occasion like this.

"Aha! This should do the job nicely" she smiled holding it up.

———

Jungkook had messaged to say he was on his way home. Emily was supposed to be in the playroom, naked. But she had other ideas. Instead, she sat on the sofa in her outfit, one leg crossed over the other, flicking through a magazine nonchalantly, some grungy rock music playing quietly.

The door opened with a click, she heard the person at the door take in a sharp breath.

"Babygirl? What are you doing?"

Gasping, that wasn't Jungkook. Shit. That was Hoseok. Oh no. Turning around she smiled her best smile and realised that Yoongi was standing next to him barely containing his Knowing smirk. she was in trouble.

"I'm sure you were told to wait in the playroom for Kook. Were you not?"

"Yep but I don't want to, and you didn't tell
me to do anything, so it's none of your business" she replied grinning, flicking over another page of the magazine she was no longer reading.