Epilogue

“Wow! So that's how you helped the monsters?” A small girl with black hair giggled.
“And married Daddy!” A little boy with matching black hair piped in. Nova sneezed as the young girl gently stroked his back.
“And turned into one of these!” The boy cheered while holding up Valentine. Genesis laughed as the bunny looked at her with his pleading eyes.
“Yes, that's how mommy helped the monsters. One day, when you're older, i'll take you there. It's beautiful and big.” She spread her arms and laughed again.
“aHEM. Excuse me, I also helped.” David coughed as he entered the children’s bedroom.
“Daddy!” The children cheered as they clung to his legs. “Can you tell us where the monster realm device thingy is? The one that takes you there!” The girl asked.
“Yeah! Where do monsters come from?” The boy agreed.
“Well, where do you think they come from?” David asked as he sat besides Genesis.
“Under the bed.” The girl pointed to the dark small space under their bunk beds.
“Whoever told you that is a liar. Don't listen to them, they can't see monsters like us, ok? Monsters don't come from under the bed. They come from the cemetery.” Genesis explained.
“Mommy, what will we do when we get to the monster realm?” The children yawned.
“I would like you to meet who you are named after.”
“Zita and Kali?”
Genesis nodded and looked and the rainbow runners resting in their laps.
“We’ll be there soon, wait for us.”