Chapter 2

¨Hilda, what exactly were you doing at that human infested mall? We have no business there.¨ Rico scolded her as she whimpered next to Zhen.
¨Lay off her. As if you didn't go to the mall yourself. How dare you scold her for something you did as well! You ought to be ashamed of yourself.¨ Zhen shot back.
¨I am more careful than she is. I don't go around wailing and crying about every single little thing.¨
¨She can't help it. Maybe if you thought to stop and ask her why she is afraid of everything, you would know! But you don't. You don't care about her. You don't care about us.¨
¨Yes. You are the least of my concern right now. Your level of importance is nowhere near the monster kings. My duty is-,¨ Rico caught himself. He sounded so cold. He sounded just like when he was still in the royal guard. He stared at Zhen and Hilda. A cold wind slid through his fur and played with his tail. Hilda broke into tears and apologized while flying away with the wind. Zhen and Rico ran to catch her, but she was too fast.
¨Zhen, grab Genesis!¨ Rico yelled. Zhen slipped into the house to find them. Rico hopped over the fence and sprinted after her.
¨ I-im sorry that I-i let you down. I-im sorry that I-i am a d-disappointment.¨ She lamented as she flew faster. Not aware of his surroundings, Rico tripped over a fire hydrant, and as he looked up, she was gone. Behind him, Genesis drove up next to the curb, with Zhen and Amber sitting in the back.
¨Rico? What happened? Where did she go? I would say get in, but you're too big.¨ She said as she rolled down the window. Rico hopped onto the top of the car and held on to the sides of the open windows. 
¨I know where she went! She went to the place where all the exiles are dropped off on earth. I think it's called a semi-terry. It looks super old with big stones sticking out of the ground. Its super weird.¨
As soon as Zhen said semi-terry, Genesis knew exactly where to go. She raced through the streets, having to relieve the memory of driving to her grandma's funeral. It was silent then, but now you could hear the overlapping voices of her companions in the car. Amber shouting at Zhen, Rico snarling at Amber, and Zhen planning on how to comfort Hilda. They arrived at the flowery arches of the cemetery. The beautiful scene hiding what was inside could not fool Genesis anymore. As she parked just outside the entrance, Rico bolted into the entry. Genesis walked in, and everywhere she looked, there were monsters. There were so many. She started to connect the dots. Her grandmother had a flag that let her see these creatures, and her grandma also wanted to be buried here. On top of that, her grandma told stories about these monsters. So her grandmother wasn't lying about them. But then how is David able to see them? As she walked forward two rainbow bunnies came running up to her, squealing and laughing.
¨Gene! Its Gene!¨ the one on the left ran in circles and hopped up and down.
¨She cant see us stupid. Stop making such a fuss.¨ The one on the right rolled its eyes.
The two bunnies looked up and realized that Genesis was staring at them. They jumped around and circled her, speaking in unison.