"Hey, are you okay?"

"No." She whispered, "Vodka, please..."

She watched a shot glass be placed on the counter and stopped her from pouring, "Nuh-uh. The bottle."

"But- I don't think that's a good idea, Izzy."

"Just give me the fucking bottle."

Izzy snatched it from her hands and found herself back outside. She climbed up the small ladder leading to the roof, laid down, watching the clouds roll by.

"He doesn't understand." She whispered to herself, tears forming in her eyes.

The vodka helped with the hurt in her throat and chest. She felt numb.

~ MAYANS ~ ~ MAYANS ~

"Hey. There's no need for that. We're one club. One club. If you got an issue with that, you got an issue with me."

"I do got an issue with you, primo. What happened to the great El Padrino? Slumming, hustling for Galindo, and now you got us out here shuffling and grinning for El Banquero, and this mοthеrfսckеr? You ain't a motherfucking leader. You're a goddamn pimp. And Santo Padre is always the one getting fսckеd."

"Your flash. Anybody else got an issue with my leadership? The future of this club starts today."

~ MAYANS ~ ~ MAYANS ~

Chibs left Church, watching the other charter members mingle together. He walked up to the bar, "Where's Izzy?"

He wanted to talk. No, needed to after what was brought up at the table in there. He just gave the okay for a certain charter to retaliate for the death of a member. Montez. The charter and club they were going against? The Santo Padre mayans. It was all going to get a lot more fucking complicated and he wanted to make sure she was safe and away from it all.

"She took a bottle of vodka and left. Haven't seen her since."

"Fuck." Chibs cursed, shouting over the music, "Anyone seen Izzy?!"

A chorus of "no's" and a shake of heads had him going outside to his bike, dialing Happy as he slipped on his helmet.

~ MAYANS ~ ~ MAYANS ~

"Bish is taking this whole thing pretty hard."

"You blame him?"

"Yo, what are you doing, bro? Why don't you have Cielo or, uh, what's-her-face do that for you?"

"What's-her-face?"

"Yeah, fսcking, uh..."

"Jess?"

"Yes. Jess."

"The girl you slept with multiple times?"

"I know. Whatever, bro, you knew who the fսck I was talking about. That was fսckеd up how that went down."

"Yeah, well, I didn't ask for it. Don't know what else I was supposed to do. Alvarez didn't leave me much choice. I mean, fսck. I'm not afraid of the responsibility."

~ MAYANS ~ ~ MAYANS ~

Happy and Chibs stood in Izzy's bedroom. Her closet was empty. Her bags were gone. Her bed was made. There was no note. Nothing.

"I-I can't." Happy leaned against the wall, fuming.

"Knew it'd happen sooner or later."

"What?"

"The way you treat her." Chibs shrugged, "Bound to run off sometime. I mean, she's an adult. She's.... she's hurtin', Hap."

"So, what, I run off and let her ass go back down there?" He asked, glaring, "Let her go get herself fucking killed in the middle of a goddamn war?"

"When she finds out... she'll stay away."

"I want her away from them."

"Him. You want her away from him."

"Y'know what, fuck it, I'm not following her ass. I'm not looking for her. If she calls me crying, asking for help- I'm fucking done. So fucking done with all of this bullshit."

"Happy."

Chibs, once again, was left standing alone in his home.

[a/n: okay, but TIG IS BACK NEXT WEEK!!!😭]