fueling the flames

Shigaraki: "what the hell do you want" seeing Gigantomachia continuing his onslaught on the others...
Ujiko: "I see you are still as impatient as ever...how about we have a small chat?" and then suddenly...he gagged....and then he started to throw up a black sludge and the others also stopped...
Gigantomachia: "hmm?" amused by this display...then...they melt into the sludge and disappeared
Shigaraki then fell out and hit the floor...the cold stone against him...and he looks up to see a room...full of NOMUS...but...they don't look like any  normal one they have been used to seeing...some of them look disgusting and even some he recognizes...like the HAG varients he's seen...it still grosses him out...
Shigaraki: "where are you" 
Ujiko: "hehehe you really want to do that?...i know you well enough that we wouldn't be having tea Tomura...listen...or do i have to send you back 'alone' to face off against your Senseis gift?" 
Shigaraki: "this is not a gift...it is a fucking annoyance...and he could keep it...it proves no use to my cause" 
Ujiko: "now now don't be rash...you know how these things work...you see Gigantomachia...he may seem...off with how he portrays his intelligence...but i assure you..his loyalty is never questioned..once you gain it....he will never cross you..nor betray you...but i'm sure you would do the same...right?" Mocking him with that last sentence 
Shigaraki: "Please...he was acting out his own accord..it doesn't bode well if it's for the good of the league...just tell me what you want and be done with it" 
Ujiko: "You plan on breaking my Master out of his little..confinement...am i not correct?" 
Shigaraki: "what else would i be going there for" 
Ujiko: "Perhaps to recruit more members?...it's been quite a sight to see how much you've lost such a short amount of time...pathetic even" 
Shigaraki: "Like i said...say what you want and be done with it" 
Ujiko: "Gigantomachia doesn't see you as someone worthy of being a Successor...a worthy leader...outsmart him..which isn't hard...but i can assure you..he can break out of any trap or plan you may give him" 
Shigaraki: "thought you said he wasn't that smart" 
Ujiko: "Not through combat experience...of course..if he was against your once trump card...it would've been much..much easier for you...but it isn't..this is all i have to tell you...but one more thing" 
Shigaraki: "hmph what" 
Ujiko: "once you break into the prison...know...that all of these NOMUs you see here...will be released....try and destroy it i will make sure to free them...know that...now get out of my sight" and again the black sludge returns...and he disappears...leaving him alone in his lab alone once more 
Ujiko: "either way...my fate is in set" turning around to look and on the screen...showing Izuku Midoriyas scan...his DNA showing the possible effects of what the black vial can do to it...either A....kill him by overloading the cells in his body destroying them all simultaneously...B...it will 'absorb' the quirk DNA in his body to then act more as a cancer to him...and the last one...C...the one he fears...the Quirk will mutate all existing quirks in his body to stabilize and then become more monstrous than ever...it will possibly...with the Quirk singularity theory in general...Nullify his drawback...
Ujiko: "let us hope it's the merit" 

Aizawa: "here we are" coming down into sublevel 12...Aizawa and Present Mic entered tartarus...in hopes of finding answers...to find something...to shed hope on...
PM: "I don't have a good feeling about this Shota" 
Aizawa: "What choice do we have...if we can't get anything out of any of them..we're sitting ducks...that attack on the festival was already pushing our limit to the heroes reputation...this should be good" and they see the warden  standing there in front of the cell
"Good to see you Eraserhead...you as well Present Mic" 
Aizawa: "what are we looking at" 
"heh...you are looking at one of the backbones of the League of Villains...They call him Kurogiri...so far we have tried to pry answers out of him...all types of methods were used...but...he never budged...he doesn't eat...he doesn't sleep...it's like...he wasn't meant for any of that...and to just continue to work until he is no longer useful...but one things certain..he helped both Tomura Shigaraki the leader...and....the bogeyman...Izuku Midoriya" 
Aizawa: "really" Izuku...he remembered how broken the kid is...but even then...it doesn't excuse him of his actions...the least thing he could do is give him peace...but right now they need to figure out what the league is planning next... 
PM: "Thanks..we'll try to see what we can do" nodding to him...the door now opens to the first room with two guards there 
"the glass is there to protect you from contact the prisoners attack." 
PM: "he attacks?" 
"he tries..but it's useless...keep in mind, you have 15 minutes...make it count" 
Aizawa: "mm" and the door opens and they enter...as they enter 
Kurogiri: "two more effortless heroes that will try and pry info from me...it is of no use..i will not give you anything...you will walk out of here with nothing..." 
Aizawa: "..." 
PM: "..." 
Aizawa: "well we tried" and he turned around about to walk out...Present mic grabs his scarf and pulls him back in 
PM: "come on" 
Aizawa: "damn it" sitting down in the two very uncomfortable metal chairs with no arm rest sitting in front of the window...as Present Mic now pulls out a file and looks over it...and sees about no useful info has been released...nothing new 
Aizawa: "Alright...guess we're starting the questioning now" 
PM: "Hello there" 
Aizawa: "What is your name" ignoring Mics attempt of questioning 
Kurogiri: "i see your friend has the proper manners of greeting a guest" 
Aizawa: "Guest?...thinking you own the place" 
Kurogiri: "i believe anyone or anything that dwells in a permanent place should be considered a household member...and those that 'live' outside may be our 'guest'...does it make sense?" 
Aizawa: "Answer the question" 
Kurogiri: "how is young Tomura?...is he safe?" 
Aizawa: "we have no reason to tell you anything" then mic nudges him 
Kurogiri: "as expected...you can't find him...i find it amusing that you try to take on such a...very pointless objective...but my name is Kurogiri...as i have been called before" 
aizawa: "what is your real name?" 
Kurogiri: "i don't know" 
PM: "what do you mean you don't know?" 
Kurogiri: "i used to have a real name once...but...i don't remember...i know i have one...but it's not within my recollection...when someone asks me my name...i say Kurogiri...but that's about it" 
Aizawa: "at least we got somewhere....um...what is your affiliation involving a certain member...goes by the name Izuku Midoriya" 
Kurogiri: "Midoriya...midoriya...i don't know a midoriya" 
Aizawa: "that's a lie" 
PM: "We have seen you in countless recordings interacting and being involved with him..." 
Kurogiri: "hmhmhmhm...i see you've done your homework...if i could clap i would...alright..since it no longer is a relevance to the LOV i'll humor you" and they both listen in 
Warden: "start the recording" and they proceed to record it 
Kurogiri: "I must say...this was about two...maybe three years ago...i don't remember...a young boy...came across our hideout..i've remember that i seen him before...knowing that this is the same young boy that was humiliated and shunned upon by the former symbol of peace...all might...during that time i saw him as some weak minded being that holds on to a dead promise...but in that moment..my master saw something in him..something...dreadful...or pure malice...something that broke free...and created the demon we all know today.." 
Aizawa: "what did you do to him" 
Kuroiri chuckles more: "well...it wasn't the initial plan to proceed..but my master had something in mind for him...he saw him as something useful...he never saw the flaws in someone...but rather...he can morph them into something else...the boy held such a strong hatred for not just heroes...but all those who have wronged him...that it was something he could not let go...he utilized that hate and gave it a weapon...giving birth to the bogeyman..." 
PM: "How does he have a quirk" 
Kurogiri: "You already know how we do it" 
Aizawa: "we do...care to clarify?" 
Kurogiri: "how do you think we manage NOMUs" and his eyes widened
Aizawa: "what you saying" 
Kurogiri: "in a time of experimenting certain quirks....it was has been planned to inject young Midoriya with them...even without them his strength is something that is unheard off...inhumane strength that even would make the former deatharms run in fear...why not 'polish' on them...giving him not one..but multiple quirks that would create the ultimate being...the first idea was just to convert him into a NOMU...but it was changed to have him retain as many while still keeping his humanity...of course i wasn't very fond of the idea...throughout his time ..i'd rather grown a fond attachment to the boy...to have him be important as Tomura...overtime he has retained more and more quirks...it may not effect his body...but his mind...was completely vulnerable to it's effect...he grew more distant...more isolated...recalling memories that happened to him..trauma...and the violent episodes would just happen randomly...of course he wasn't aware of the side effects i was instructed to keep it hidden..." 
Aizawa was seen clenching his fist 
Kurogiri: "but once we got to Kamino ward he threaten to kill me...i was concern for his wellbeing at the time...but as i stated before...Tomura is a higher priority to me..." 
Aizawa: "then you betrayed him" 
Kurogiri: "they all betrayed him...of course i was rather...speechless when Tomura did the unthinkable...it's rather not pleasant to hear" 
PM: "the quirks...which ones does he have" 
Kurogiri: "again..i cannot answer that" 
Aizawa: "why not" 
Kurogiri: "Even though Young Tomura doesn't see anymore uses for him...i believe in near future...he will make a grand impact...so i refuse to answer" 
Aizawa: Ochako Uraraka...what do you know about her" 
Kurogiri: "quite the questions you desire...she is of course..a survivor of your failures...another one who wants to take revenge on the heroes for leaving her behind...that just assumed her dead...she has been taught by Young Midoriya...and she still has a lot to learn" 
Aizawa then looks back at the file...so far the info has been useful in some way..but it still doesn't give them enough 
"two minutes" the guard told them 
PM: "say if this plan works...what will happen to you...will you be cast of just like Midoriya?..." 
Kurogiri: "...I...I don't know...but i assure that they will have a plan for everything..." 
Aizawa: "this was a waste of time...lets go" and before they were about to leave 
Kurogiri: "there is one  thing that i forgot to mention" stopping in their tracks 
Aizawa: "Spit it out" 
Kurogiri: "beware once he injects the black vial...it's much more important than you think" and they leave from there 

Shigaraki: "finally" seeing Gigantomachia pinned down...
Dabi: "well you got what you wanted...now what" 
Shigaraki smirks: "Now.....now?!....." going up to the beast as he kneels saying that he is indeed a worthy adversary
Shigaraki: "we have a prison to break into...and a city to burn down...let this be...our greatest message to all" 
Toga: "i like it" 
Twice: "yes/fine" 
Spinner: "I'm you every step of the way" 
Dabi remained silent...he received a message...but he'll have to wait until their done...going back to the current hideout Gigantomachia was instructed to head to a certain location at a certain time...once it happens all hell will break loose...
Shigaraki: "I say this calls for a small celebration..." going behind the small bar they have and he pulls out a bottle 
Dabi: "i'll pass on that" 
Shigaraki just eyes him...
Dabi: "fucking thing hit me in the arm..patching this up" 
Shigaraki: "Toga go with him" 
Dabi: "I don't need a babysitter" 
Shigaraki: "and who said i trusted you after your little exploit...go on" 
Toga: "sorry a dabi po!" playfully hugging his arm he yanks it out of her grip...and he heads to his room...of course with her entering...once he closes the door 
Togas playful attitude switches to now a face full of concern 
Dabi: "Ochako sent me a message" 
Toga: "what does it say?" as he opens it to read it...it was a video...gesturing her to come look...he plays it 

Ochako: "so...what is your plan now?" 
Izuku: "the ones who wronged me will pay...the heroes will be busy attacking the LOV...i will direct my attention to killing AFO myself...Ujiko will be next...then...everyone else..." 
Ochako: "AFO...you really think your strong enough to take him down?" 
Izuku: "with this...i will ensure it will happen" holding up the one thing they dread...the black vial...a color that makes it seemed like an endless void...
Ochako: "Izuku you know what it will do to you once you inject it" 
Izuku: "I don't care...if you wish to live i understand..but i will kill this society no matter what" 
and the video ends from there

Dabi: "we have a lot of work on our hands here..." 
Toga: "your telling me...anyway lets get that arm bandage up okay?" and he nods