The rescue plan?

Izumi: "shit" trying to get up now...and walk...as she struggled a little..it was the fact she had to deal with seeing out of one eye...it felt odd..and she does have phantom pain...and it was agonizing for her...but that's not the worse part...her mom and dad tried to call Izuku about what happened to her...but his response really shocked them 
Flashback 
Izuku: "so your telling me she went up against the bogeyman" 
Inko: "yes son...she had...she had her eye ripped out" 
Izuku: "and what am i supposed to do with that information" 
Inko: "please son...we know we aren't on the best of terms....but she's your sister...she's been through a lot..and i'm sure if you can help her cope with somethings..you can" 
Izuku: "you mean help her cope with how i did when you fucks ignored me for years" 
Inko: "Izuku" 
Izuku: "no...i told you no...i have very little patience right now...don't call me ever again" 
Yagi: "Izuku she's your sister..your blood!...let go of this hate and just comfort for at least ten minutes!" 
Izuku: "let go...how fucking DARE YOU SAY THAT TO ME!!!...You have no right..NO RIGHT!...saying that, my hate?!...i hate all of you...so be a good family...and fuck off" hanging up now 
flashback ends 

Izumi tries to move more...but then she opens the room and sees Jirou and the others there 
Izumi: "hey" 
Jirou looks at her for a moment and looks away
Setsuna: "You alright?" 
Izumi: "trying to get use to it...how about you guys" 
Setsuna: "have a broken rib...Katsumi is dealing with some cuts...and Shoto is the same...Momo however was found cowering in fear from hearing that he was there" 
Izumi: "poor girl...what about Kendo..have you seen her?" 
Setsuna nods: "she's doing okay for now...but...she was crying from the fact that she was awake during that whole attack" 
Izumi: "my god" 
Setsuna: "I just hoped it was a dream...that it was only a nightmare...but it wasn't...i don't know what to feel" 
Jirou: "he was after you for a reason...why" 
Izumi: "huh?" 
Jirou: "cut with the bullshit...he did the most damage to you..in fact..he tortured you...you did something...if he took time on harming you...especially when i heard what he said to you" 
Izumi: "i don't want to talk about it" Jirou scoffs at her
Jirou: "again with this...you really are just full of secrets are you...bitch" 
Setsuna: "Jirou?" 
Jirou: "you realized that this happened...because your just evil aren't you huh Izumi" 
Izumi: "Jirou...what are you saying" 
Jirou: "I told you i had enough of you playing the dumb bitch act...tell me...what happened to your brother Izumi...what happened to make him hate you and your friends so much" 
Izumi: "i'm not talking about this" 
Jirou: "of course you won't...you won't admit to the fact you and your friends used to abuse him right?"
Setsuna: "what?" 
Jirou: "answer her Izumi." 
Izumi: "I...Jirou Its not what you think" 
Momo: "but i do" as she also enters the room...
Kirishima: "what's going on?" as he woke up 
Izumi: "guys enough" 
Momo: "we held this for long enough...Izumi...why would you do something like that...was there even a reason?...a cause?...to do something like to him..." 
Izumi: "no...i didn't" 
Jirou: "or when you found out about the Necrosis that was on his chest that one time...did you even show remorse for what happened to him" 
Kirishima: "Izumi what are they talking about?" 
lida now enters: "can all of you keep the noise down..Izumi why are you out of bed?..you need to be resting...please head back to your bed" 
Jirou: "lida..so good for you to come here..we were just talking about how Izumi and her friend abused and tormented her brother" 
lida: "What?!" 
Kirishima: "is this a joke guys?..it's not manly to be joking about that type of stuff" 
Jirou: "if it was like a joke..then i would be fucking out of this place for that...no...what me and mo are telling the truth" 
Izumi stayed quiet 
Momo: "that's why she was the one that got the most harm...say it" 
Izumi: "i don't" 
Jirou: "say it Izumi...or do you want me to say it" 
Izumi: "I" 
Kirishima and lida are speechless at what is unfolding in front of them...a student?...no..five students are accused of abusing someone?...that wouldn't be possible for them to enter...right?...
Izumi: "It's true" 
Jirou: "there we go" 
lida: "Izumi...why would you do that?" 
Kirishima: "what was even your intentions" 
Izumi: "I was trying to prevent my brother...from getting killed...that was my intention...but it escalated into something that i've regretted doing...i should've done something different...i wished that i would take everything back...tell him how much i'm sorry..how much i missed having our talks..our old way of teasing each other...the way he would take me and our friends out to places in the forest...places that was cool to hang out at...but...all i did..was take that...and burn it into ashes...when i agreed with that plan..i never felt more horrible in life...heh...and you know what else i did..i kept on doing it..hoping that he would accept it..but no..he didn't..he was stubborn..he was an unwavering force..that if it was applied to his dreams...he would be the greatest hero ever..even if he was quirkless...i should've supported him..i should've stopped them...and in the end...i'm the one living the dream that he so desperately wanted to be a part of...no words could describe or even imagine on what i did...was so horrific...nothing will ever change that fact" as she silently stands there as she unfolds the whole thing to them...what they did to an innocent person...they were speechless...
lida: "tell me...did he ever...fought back?" 
Izumi: "he tried at some point...but..he started to cry...he started to scream..but then...it got to a point...that was used to it...that it didn't even crossed his mind that he was burned...iced...thrown around like a ragdoll...that he was immune to it...it stopped hurting...that's when i knew..we went to far...and instead of being smart and stop it...we kept going" 
Kirishima: "there was other ways...you could've just said that he was going to be hurt a lot...YOU INSTEAD FUCKING HURT HIM!!!" now he was enraged at this moment...
lida: "who else did it" 
Izumi: "the Bakugos and Todorokis...not just us...but then there was the people at his school that did more...we didn't know about that...until one of the students we saw beating him...and another...teachers overlooked on what happened to him...saying he wasn't worth the effort...and my parents...they didn't realize he was there...since he was diagnosed as a quirkless...he was ignored..abandoned..forgotten" 
Kirishima: "fuck man!" now he started tearing up...hearing what they did...and yet..they somehow managed to get into a hero school...lida was speechless..he had no idea on what to say 
Izumi: "and now..here we are...he doesn't talk to us...he doesn't speak to us...he would rather see me and my parents dead...than being within three feet of us...and to note Bakugo and Ashido have been kidnapped...i'm not trying to change the topic...but i need your help" 
lida: "after what you just admitted to us...you expect us to help you" 
Kirishima: "how fucking dare you...you really think that we're just gonna blow this off and  leave it be?" 
Izumi: "I don't care if you help or not...this is my mess to begin with...and i'm going to fix it...i just need the location of the beacon you set off" 
Momo then just gives her a tracker 
Izumi: "i know this had changed your view of me immensely..but i do need your help..our classmates need your help...we can't leave them there...in the hands of those monsters...for you guys...you want to rescue mina right?...i need to get back Bakugo...either way i'm going" as the silence fills the room...Kirishima grunts for a moment...then Momo...then Jirou...until lida now sighs 
lida: "i see the point your making here...knowing that your going into a den of villains...especially with the bogeyman in mind being there...and possibly worse...i see no other option but to help...supervise" 
Izumi: "i see" Kirishima now stands up 
Kirishima: "as much as i don't like you right now and this is putting it nicely...I just can't leave my friends behind...i'll help...rescue Mina" 
Jirou: "i'll help rescue mina as well...right now that's important...i know the heroes are going to raid the place...but they fucking don't know shit when it comes to rescuing...from what i noticed" 
Momo: "if it's to help rescue our friend then i'll go as well...otherwise why are we trying to become heroes..." 
Izumi: "thank god" muttering under her breath...now scratching her wrist...since they itch for some reason...
Izumi: "now that problems solved...what are we planning...because they are monitoring every exit located here..." 
Jirou: "it's obvious..we jump out" pointing at the window 
lida: "why do i feel like i'm going to regret this" Momo then puts her hand on his shoulder 
Momo: "it's for Mina" 
kirishima: can't argue with that...give us time to get ready...we're gonna do a rescue mission!" 
Izumi now walks back into the room she was in...and she unfortunately...runs into her mom 
Inko: "your going..aren't you?" 
Izumi was hesitant for a moment 
Inko: "and don't lie to me...your not good at that 
Izumi: "i didn't had it in mind...i'm gonna save Katsuki" 
Inko: "is it true" 
Izumi: "hmm?" 
Inko: "what you five did" oh shit she heard it 
Izumi: "m-m-mom I-" 
Inko: "Izumi..i don't have the patience right now..to be lied to" okay now she's in the gutters...for starters..her mother is calmly asking her about what she says..two...she is really holding back her anger 
Izumi: "I...I" 
Inko: "did you, and your friends...harmed your brother" 
Izumi: "Mom..I' 
Inko: "I'm asking nicely right now...and it's really difficult to let you explain." 
Izumi: "...*sigh*...yes...we did" now she tries her best to hold back tears...Inko really tried...as her breathing stuttered for a moment 
Inko: "How.....how could you even...do something so...stupid!" 
Izumi stays silent 
Inko: "you...your brother already had enough problems...when me and your father...*sniff*...i can't believe you did something like that...how...how long have you been doing that" 
Izumi: "...since...h-he was diagnosed as quirkless" and she gasped...
Inko: "oh my god" she had to sit down...knowing that she could faint at any moment...
Izumi: "nothing that i will say will change anything mom...all i can say was we thought we were doing something for his own good..." 
Inko: "YOU ABUSED HIM!!" screaming now...as she flinched at the sudden change of behavior...now Izumi was pissed 
Izumi: "so...you yell at me for this...and here you are trying to be mad..when you and dad ignored for him for his whole fucking life...never once took him on any of our trips...any of the things we did as a family..you just forgot him...literally...you dare say that i'm evil when you did harm as well?...You also take blame for this as well...we as a family..Fucked him over...took away his childhood...his years of innocence...forced to grow up in fear...unloved...yeah we did what we did...but don't think your not clear of the situation..." 
Inko: "but you harmed him...scarred him beyond anything...your father and i were already having some trouble at home during that time...we always thought he was trying to be independent" 
Izumi: "BULLSHIT!" 
Inko: "You know what...i'm done talking about this...go...go save Katsuki...but when you get back...your moving into your dorm immediately...because i can't handle seeing you right now" 
Izumi: "...i'm glad the feeling is mutual" sternly looking at her...and she opens the door but before she leaves
Izumi: "you know...I'm glad you told me this mom...because in the end of it all..you never gave a shit about me...or Izuku if you don't want to take responsibility of what you did to him from your side" now slamming the door...Inko just continues to sob...as she couldn't take it 
Inko: "Oh Hisashi...What do i do?" as if the dead could talk...like the situation with the whole family

pointless