Finding the truth

TV: "this is Mustafa news coming in to you live at night...good evening ladies and gentlemen i bring you forth this top story today...symbol of peace and number one hero All Might has been revealed to have been an ordinary citizen...news showed that the hero was fighting against a very dangerous Villain who is now stationed at the notorious prison of Tartarus...where he will spend the rest of his days rotting in a cell...in other news, two students known as Katsuki Bakugo and Mina Ashido have been reported to be kidnapped...but if it weren't for five brave students who went in to save them...and the one who lead the group is non other than Izumi Yagi...now officially known as the Daughter of All Might...this heroic act has brought back hope to the people...saying they see the next symbol of peace in the making...U.A has now announced that they are turning their school into a boarding school officially since the last years announcement was for dorms for the third years that stay there...this time it's now expanded to the first and second...
Nezu: "we are very well aware of how dangerous the villains are getting...we are giving all the time we have available to make sure every student is well prepared and trained before they become an official pro hero" 
TV: "You heard it from Principal Nezu of U.A...lastly...recent sightings of the horror Villain the Bogeyman have been spotted yet again...this time in the rubble as he takes out not one but multiple Pro heroes...Death arms...Tiger from the wild wild pussycats...and Kamui woods...these are the ones that are currently identified...rest of the information is yet to be released...will the heroes make their counter act against this horrible being...will the villains grow stronger...only time will tell...this is Mustafa news"
then the tv is turned off 
Izumi: "shit" as she now was able to move freely...Recovery girl did a fantastic job on healing her...thank god her energy was enormous...well except for the broken arm...but she'll managed...she tried to call her parents...but they didn't respond at all...she knows her mother found out about her horrific act on Izuku..so she doesn't blame her for coming...she's also heard from her teacher that her things have been moved into her new dorm...so she doesn't have any reason to go home...which is pretty much okay with her...she can't stand them right now...but she can't help but worry for Izuku...since he found out about her fathers true identity...the very same man who crushed his dreams and humiliated him...now getting up she makes her way for the bathroom...to wash her face....trying to wake up...as she looks at the mirror...she jumped for a moment 
Izumi: "Holy shit dad" seeing Yagi there as he just arrived 
Yagi: "sorry...didn't know you were in the bathroom...why are you out of bed?" seeing a cast on him...and a couple of other bandages 
Izumi: "I should be asking you the same thing" 
Yagi: "your mother...called me last night" sitting down as he grunts
Yagi: "and told me...what you and your friends did" and Izumi didn't act surprised...she's done with it 
Izumi: "I already told her...i did what i did...and i'm sure she's given you the whole thing right?" 
Yagi: "not much...only that you have abused your brother for the last decade...possibly longer...how i never had any idea...that he had Necrosis...that could've been fatal for him, But i just know you don't have an explanation at all...and nothing you say will ever make it okay" 
Izumi was about to set off again until 
Yagi: "but it doesn't mean...that me and your mother weren't saints to him as well...you may have caused physical harm...trauma...while we...as his parents...did nothing to stop it...we did nothing, but ignored him..for not just a moment...but his whole life...since i came into his...for barely a year i was a father figure to him...just to betray that trust he put in me since his diagnosis...i just...*sigh*...your mom is the same way, she really thought that she could move on from her first husband...lying about his death to her son...i knew...about that whole thing...it's one thing...to say your fish was flushed down the toilet and say they went to ocean...or about how Santa Clause would come on down and bring you presents...but lying...about not just someone...but the father you barely know in your life...that believed he was alive..was in fact dead...and this continued until you are an adult...then finds out his step father...the one who ignored him...and didn't support his dreams...to say he was also his idol...we have completely failed him...I know you need your space...Principal Nezu is withholding this secret away from the press...no charges." 
Izumi: "My teacher told me already" 
Yagi: "I helped move some essentials there...i know your mom doesn't want you home...but i'm giving the green light if you want to come back and get some valuables..." 
Izumi: "i thought you would be angry with me" 
Yagi: "I am...but...i don't have a right to be...because it makes me a hypocrite...all i can say...is save everyone...don't make the same mistake...i already talked to the others about this...then i ran into Miss Hado...but they don't want to speak to me at all..." 
Izumi: "I can guess why" 
Yagi: "enough...you made a lot of enemies Izumi...i'm here to tell you to be careful...because if what i heard about the bogeyman is true...you need to keep training...and training...the world is against you now...i will try to help you...and i'm so sorry for giving you this burden" 
Izumi: "I know what i got myself into when you explained AFO to me dad...I just didn't realized how bad it truly is" Yagi goes up to her and he hugs her 
Yagi: "I love you Izumi...I just...I just things were better...i wish i could take back a lot of things...but you are never...a burden" 
Izumi just hugs back as well...
Izumi: "even...even with all i've done?!" 
Yagi: "yes..." 
Izumi: "I will do that dad..i promise you...that i will defeat them...once i'm done...i'm done with this sham..." 
Yagi: "I know you will do the right thing Izumi..."