Compound infiltration

Izuku: "grr...grr...mm" as he was stirring around in his sleep...he found out that his apartment has been compromised...he can't go back..they know..that's all he can see
'you have always been reckless' there it is again 
Izuku: "enough" 
'you should've realized keeping it would bring trouble...why?' 
Izuku: "i Just...wanted to keep it as a reminder" 
'of what you really are?" he nods 
Izuku: "there are things that are hard to forget...sure..they were my first two kills..but how i did it...i would think that i grabbed a sledge hammer...but no...it started...with a pipe" 
'why do you keep putting yourself through this?' 
Izuku: "why do...why are you asking this..your just a voice in my head...all you do is talk and talk...never showing your real face..even if can't imagine it" 
'you wanted guidance...you wanted to see what it would be like to have a mentor...and yet..you can't even sustain that ideal at all..your lost' 
Izuku: "tell me something i don't know" 
'Nejire must be devastated right now" Izuku looks away 
'Shigaraki has something in plan...you feel it don't you?' 
Izuku: "even with all  the things he's told me..from his past...to calling me his brother...im' sure it's a way to try and control me...NOMUs have multiple things going on inside their bodies...like Nanites...tiny machines that would shock them...to keep them...tamed...i'm sure we still have a syringe or two in the briefcase" 
'so why don't you sabotage it?' 
Izuku: "I trust them enough to know they won't ever do this...even the others i'm sure would be against it" 
'and...if they are with the idea?' 
Izuku: "..." 
'kid?' 
Izuku: "I don't know what i'll do...i'll just...inject all three vials at once then..should it happen...rather be a beast completely than to be forced to watch it all...who knows..i might die peacefully that way...death is always going to be there for me no matter what road i take" 
'but do you really think this is all worth the effort?...to let them do this to you?...have ever considered them as your allies if you knew they would do something like this?" 
Izuku: "it's like what sensei told me about my father...he used to have an old saying....keep your friends and enemies rich and you'll know which is which...in this case...I'm positive that my so called 'friends' are really..my enemies...again bounded by chains...stringed up like some puppet for their purpose....a tool...and  i give up...i have no more purpose in this world...even if i take out my revenge for Izumi and the others..it won't matter..I'll always be alone in the world..a path...that is nothing but a void...to be forever lost" 
'and the girl?...the kid you said you would save?..she seems to trust you' 
Izuku: "she's a kid...she's innocent and fell victim to the cruelty of the world" 
'and if she finds out you were killed..being used like how she is...i'm sure she'll turn into something far more terrifying than you could ever become" 
Izuku: "if...if i could get her to Nejire..or the heroes..then maybe..she could have a chance at life...nejire or Mirio would treat her right...i'm sure of it" 
'you know it's nearly time for you to wake up' 
Izuku: "i know" 
'so why aren't you prepared for it?' 
Izuku: "Because..knowing your here to talk to me..is...comforting" 
'even though i'm technically a part of your imagination?" 
Izuku: "event then..your like...a voice..that combines all of the people in my life...the good ones..and when i wake up..the bad one comes out...when i take a reality check..of the situation i'm in...i realize...all of this...life...the future...they say it's like a river..where you don't know where your going...where you'll end up..that it will take you into new places...it's not like that for me...my future..my path..is like the ocean...and I am the stone being thrown in...struggling to fight..struggling to survive...but the more i sink...the more i stray away from the light...from the life...to be in complete and utter...darkness...and all i could feel..is the weight and pressure being enforced on me...and i'm drowning...from it all...sure you can become the world most powerful villain...or hero..but in the end..your going to die..and whatever you did in life...will either be forgotten...or just a thought...left alone to know that you never had a chance in this...that girl...she is like me...she has been through so much as such a young age...i've seen all the cuts he's made to her..all the wounds that has been done to her..all the...vulgar acts done to her...on her bed...the heroes are going to come...i know they will...they won't let something like this go on for no reason...and as always..i will kill them all..even if i'm trapped inside my own mind...once i have power...i'm still worth nothing.......nothing" 
'is that how you truly see it?" and he nods...
Izuku: "but your right..i have a job to do...and i intend to finish it...thanks...for listening" 
'even then...your a dead man' 
Izuku: "yep...and i'm gonna accept whatever happens to me...i have nothing in the world..left to lose now" seeing the whole area light up....he woke up