Chapter Thirty One: Month 6-7 *

Updates.

Wren;
- putting everything in her mouth (everything)
- Colourful displays of personality, she is happy, mad, sad, excited, her eyebrows wiggle (Teddy's fault), her lip wobbles, but she is mostly happy.
-trying solids, loves broccoli, hates peas. Greek dishes are a favourite to smoosh against her entire high chair and head. Moussaka in her hair, every time.
- favourite person ever is still a toss between me and Ted.

Teddy;
-playing the season now and doing great.
- going between Connecticut and home through the week between games.
- still hot as F ( I guess this is a given and I don't need mention it again) but I fucking will... because she ... is ...mine!
- joining us for a week of our Utah trip with the Anderson's, after a trip to Oregon to see the Nomikos clan, our first vacation.

Me;
- Happy
- content
- Extremely satisfied on a nightly basis
- excited for our summer trip to the west coast , Oregon for a few days with the Nomikos clan, and then Utah... two weeks with the Anderson's and two weeks with the Jamesons, and I can't wait to introduce them all to Wren.

***
"Hey" mama greets as I walk into the store pushing Wren in her stroller.

"Hey mama" I reply and I walk up to the counter as she comes out and bends down to talk to Wren.

"What are my two gorgeous girls doing here?" She asks lovingly pulling Wren out and into her arms. "This outfit is adorable" mama observes looking at Wrens little baby blue playsuit with frilled sleeves and a summer hat that matched, her chubby legs and arms on display looking perfectly scrumptious.

"We came by to drop your lunch, you left it on the side" I say handing it to her and she places it down on the counter with a smile.

Wrens hand rose up and I rolled my eyes as she yanked the hat from her head for the hundredth time that morning and threw it to the floor.

"Ah...has she been doing that a lot" mama says with a little laugh.

I nod exasperated "she doesn't quite understand how fair she is, she can't be sunning it like Teddy with her glorious Mediterranean skin tone"

"You've got the, both cursed and beautiful fair skin my little sweetheart... you must wear your hat" mama says bending down and placing it back on. Wrens chubby little hand goes straight for it again.

"Harper" Ethan greets appearing from the back enthusiastic to see us"I thought I heard your voice and our little dancer is here too....hey Wren" he acknowledges reaching out his arms and he takes her and bumps her up and down in his arms, she isn't quite sure, she didn't see a lot of men and so the deep voice and stubble was throwing her off.

She looks at him curiously, almost annoyed with a frown and it makes us all laugh. "You need to spend more time with me so we can be friends" he says smiling at her and she reaches out to inspect his facial hair.

"So" Ethan says looking over to me "I haven't seen you in weeks... you usually come in every other week. I wanted to ask next time you were in if you fancied going out some time before I leave town" he asks.

I stand there unsure how to answer because I'm pretty sure Ethan still wants to date and for all he knew I was single, this is exactly why I was leaning towards a label so I could finally tell him I had a girlfriend.

I had seen Ethan regularly when I came in to see mama, sometimes we had lunch together out the back on the grass, but as friends, he was a good friend to me, and we had alot in common, so it was easy to talk to him but I didn't want to progress that relationship to anything more, especially now that I had Teddy.