Chapter Twelve: Hormones *

Nobody told me how pregnancy hormones made you not only teary, overwhelmed, terrified but also on the flip side, deliriously happy, content and then the surprise ... horny.

I hit a certain milestone and it's like all the blood in my body rushed down between my legs making me throb, literally over anything, a brush of material, even, could make me blush with the best of them.

I stood in my bedroom mirror. I was six months gone, my belly was most definitely popped. I was seemingly now smuggling a baby cantelope up my dungarees, it was October now but I was hot all the time, walking around in shorts, dungarees, t shirts, vests, hair up and out of the way in messy buns or French plaited out of the way.

Teddy appeared in the doorway, she was over for an evening of basketball chat with Willa, her season not long finished had been good, she had done great, her team were on a winning streak at the end of the season in August.

Teddy had made herself a more permanent fixture in my appointments, she didn't want to miss another thing and so she didn't.

Teddy wouldn't let you down twice. I think it was something she lived for, to please the people she loved and not let you down against all the odds. She was perhaps over the top because it was never that she let me down at all but I wouldn't deny I enjoyed her attention being back here with us. Jay was still around, less so now he was back playing, the less I had to hear "Theo" this or "Theo" that the better, Willa couldn't stand it either, we spent entire dinners sometimes, eye rolling when nobody was looking.

"Dear lord you look adorable" she observed affectionately.

"I feel like a beached whale" I state "and I still have three months to go... is that possible" I ask "I feel like that's ridiculous" I say looking down at my belly under my denim overalls "she can't possibly get bigger and don't get me started on the way I'm about to implode"

"What do you mean" she asks curiously walking over to me and looking at me lovingly.

"I mean Theodora that I've never felt hornier. I literally am spending days on the verge of ..." I nod "you know" i state embarrassed "and I've got nobody to help me release it..."

She puts her hand over her mouth and laughs "oh Harper" she muses "what a predicament"

"I know and I'm so horny I could literally jump anyone at this point just to satisfy the sensation. I swear to god I'm being punished right now for losing my virginity"

Teddy flinches when I mention I could jump anyone.

"Okay let's not jump people" she says softly leading me back into the bedroom. "You just need a vibrator..." she suggests "do you have one" she asks.

I shake my head "no but it's not what I need. I need human interaction Teddy... I need... excuse my language but I need to be handled"

"Handled?" She questions "like a horse" she questions.

I pull my hand from hers "like a woman who needs to be ravaged a little" I say flushing in the cheeks as another wave comes over me "it's happening again" I whisper.

She looks at me curiously, up and down. "What can I do" she asks and we both try and not laugh because that was the most ridiculous question right now.

I needed Teddy to unclip my dungarees and push her fingers down my underwear, that's what I needed, dear god!! Having her in my bedroom right now was not helping the throb.

"I mean it's not as if I'm not skilled in female pleasure... I've had my moments" she teases and I wish she wouldn't because visions flood my mind of her tongue running down...