Chapter Thirteen: Booty call? *

Would you call it a booty call if it never went below the waist?! Because if you would then I had Teddy on speed dial for a booty call near enough twice a week and at one point I swear to god it felt as if she appeared as if on command.

Thank goodness her team this season had been Connecticut or I would still only have seen her once a month.

My mama and Willa were quite surprised when she would turn up quite randomly and come up to "visit" and I'm not sure when it was that the hormones subsided and the urge got replaced by exhaustion and irritability as my pregnancy moved to the next stage, perhaps a month later.

A month though, spent in what can only be described as intense foreplay that danced closer and closer to Teddy's hands in my pants. We both knew though that when that happened there was no way to talk ourselves out of it, what this really was, but my goodness we had fun toeing that line.

***
"Now" I begged breathlessly, and she nodded as her hands ran up my arms and her tongue rolled across my neck, the intense kisses that ran along my flesh from the nape of my neck to my ear lobe paired with Teddy's hands squeezing my breasts at just the right moment seemed to send an orgasm on a direct path to my entire body. Not one nerve ending was spared as Teddy touched me, and remaining quiet as that happened, it had got a lot harder.

Teddy in a few days had become a pro at sucking an orgasm out of me, one nip, one touch, one grip at a time, always gentle of me, always careful to only touch where I directed her too, but always, ALWAYS ending with me trying not to bite down on her shoulder as they took hold.

"That was ... intense" I whisper.

She nods "I have to rush back to Connecticut for a meeting" she confesses breathlessly "call me if you need me" she says backing away and winking, trying to catch her breath from our heated embrace, her hair a little disheveled.

"Oh I will" I say moving back and sitting on the bed as she disappeared "that was... wow" I say to myself and I lick my lips.

It was becoming increasingly hard not to touch Teddy in response to her touching me. I wasn't sure how much longer I could stop my hands from discovering her as she pressed against me. If Teddy didn't mind, I didn't, and I knew it would be equally as intense to touch her too. Oh this line was blurring more and more every week.

***

"Teddy" Willa announced, as Teddy arrived one evening. "What are you doing here... don't you have a charity game tomorrow"

"I do, but I just wanted to check in on baby mama over there" she says, gesturing to me as I sat on the couch flicking through tv channels .

I wave, she looks a little flustered to have had Willa greet her, because I swore to her they would be out tonight, and they will be, in five minutes, once mama hurried the hell up.

"Okay I'm ready" mama calls as she comes down the stairs. She looks beautiful in a formal blue dress, her and Willa were attending a dinner for the community sports programme tonight. Willa was handing out awards to the kids.

"You look beautiful" Willa admires, capturing her waist and pulling her in for a kiss.

Teddy walks over and sits beside me, reaching into the popcorn and taking a mouthful with a wink. "What are we watching then" she asked with one eyebrow raised.

"Oh I think you know" I return.

She smirks "perhaps you can walk me through it" she adds.

I try not to laugh "Perhaps this time I can do the walking..."

Her eyebrows shoot up "whhh...at" she returns caught off guard "really" she asks intrigued, and she wiggles her eyebrows as Willa and mama walk over.