The Guy Who Lived

Start from the beginning

"What's... my time?" I say having to pause for a bit. I had to get some air into my lungs, or I'll pass out.

"Damn it. You finished in 13 minutes and 52 seconds."

"Yes! Okay, cool! I could finally get some rest. And p.s that was a good luck kiss."

"First of all, we just completed part 2 out of 6. We just started. And before you ask, part 1 was making you drive me here and get the items."

"I'm gonna die. I know that, right?"

"No, you're not. Do you know where Malia lives?"

"Yeah?" I said with a high-pitched voice.

"Good. Take me there."

~~~

"Lydia? What are you doing?"

"I'm sneaking up to her room! Thank you tree, for being here, and making it soo much easier to get into Malia Tate's room." She quickly turns to me, singling to come up and hold on to the blue paint spray.

"Pass me the blue spray."

I give her the spray and then watch out the window. When I turn around, I see Malia's neck, entire arms, and legs covered with blue paint. Before I could stop her, she reaches into her pocket and takes out a pink index card writing, "Since you always seem blue. -xoxo, the girl in black."

We get back into the car, not making one noise.

"She's gonna be mad! Like really, furiously mad!"

"I know. Okay, done with part 3. Now, go to Sunset Avenue. I gotta pay my old friend a visit."

She gives me the directions to the next house. We park a bit further away from her friend's house. Meaning that we where gonna have to run back to the car. She gets the bag of shaving cream and shaver, and we were off. First, we went to 'the enemy's' car. Lydia opens the car door ajar, as if she knew that it was unlocked.

"The crazy bitch always leaves her car unlocked. She's afraid that she'll get locked out of her own car."

We use about probably 50+ shaving cream to fill up her friend's punch buggy.

Then we enter into her room (which is really easy, because there is a spare key hidden under the place mat, cliché) and I hand her the can of shaving cream, and the shaver. She put some shaving cream on both her eyebrows, and shaves it right off. At first I was hesitant, and I didn't enjoy it at the end. It really affects the way you look at a person if you don't have eyebrows, because it makes you look 10x funnier.

Then she fills my hand with shaving cream, and tells me to put a large L (for Lydia) on top of her head. After I did it, she didn't think twice about shaving her head off, leaving a deep 'L'. She takes out her green index card and writes, "You took the guy I ever loved, so I took the next best thing you ever loved. -Your friend, the girl who loved too much."

I'm so tempted to asked what happened in her life, but instead, we just leave. Then we head down Harvey's Street, then take a right on Beacon Blvd. We arrive at this big, fancy mansion. We park about 2 blocks away from the house. She tells me to be extra careful, because their security is a bit intense. Luckily for her, she knows how to get around it.

We finally get into this guy's room, but we find no one sleeping in it. I wonder where the next victim was, but then Lydia answers, as if she knew what I was thinking about.

"His name is Jackson Whittemore. He usually sleeps in the couch. His parents should be sleeping with headphones to block out Jackson's screaming at night. He is a very deep sleeper. Basically all the people I hate are deep sleepers. But just in case they wake up, we have to put Vaseline on every doorknob. They'll struggle open this door, which by the way, is very funny." That is the first time I've seen Lydia smile. She looks so beautiful. The best thing anyone can wear is a smile.

We leave Jackson's bedroom door open, so we can go back in. We put Vaseline on every doorknob our eyes find, and it's a lot of doorknobs.

We went back to Jackson's room, put Vaseline on both sides of the doorknob, close it, and bubble wrap everything we find, except for all the things that Jackson care about. She takes out an orange index card, and from the corner of my eyes, it reads, "You broke my precious heart; I break all your precious processions. -Hate always, the girl who's a nobody." As she was doing that, I grab the golf club, then smash them into pieces. The thought if Lydia crying and being heartbroken filled me with anger.

     Then, we hear a scream, with a guy standing in the hallway. He rushes toward our direction and Lydia pushes me off the two story mansion window. She jumps as if she's done this a million times, although she nearly leads on me. We sprint towards the car as if there is no tomorrow, which could possible happen. I turn around to see an angry shirtless guy holding the golf club.

"I thought we were gonna die! Holy crap, my heart is beating way too fast."

"That's how you know you're living." She says calming, but she still laughing a little, not in an evil way, but in a cute kind of way.

She looks at me once we get in this car. "Hey Stiles. Thanks for agreeing to this. Even if I sorta made you. But thanks for helping me get payback." And she actually gave me a genuine smile.

"I enjoy doing dumb ideas. You know what they say, 'Bad ideas makes good memories.' "

"Yeah. So we finished part 5 out of part 6. Don't worry, this one won't be as intense. Promise."

~~~~~🍪~~~~~
Author's Note
Hey guys! Hope you liked this!!! This chapter was inspired by 'Paper Towns' by John Green. I really, truly think you guys should read that book!!!

The next chapter is gonna be good, and you don't wanna miss it! Anyways, I have sooo much ideas for this book! And I'm having sooo much fun. And I love you guys sooooo much!!! <3 We made it to 1.1k Reads!!!! Man, you guys are awesome!

Let's comment something weird in 3... 2... 1...

*don't slap pandas!*

Here's a Cookie🍪 -JamiesCookies