30. Efforts for keeping you

❝In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours

❝In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.❞

----------------------------

         THE next day was reserved for resting on the beach and playing water sports. Taara made Rutvi ready into shorts and a T-shirt. She tied her hair into a tight braid and she didn't waste time running outside.

Taara sighed while getting up. "I just get tired while getting her ready," She muttered and stretched her arms as she stared at her bed.

"Don't even think of it." She frowned while watching the door. Rishit stood there in chino shorts and a casual shirt.

She scoffed while looking around. "I am not thinking anything," She said in her defence.

He nodded. "I'm very well aware that you were thinking of taking a short nap," He said. She deepened her frown as she watched him again.

"No, I didn't," She said.

"Get ready fast... We need to leave," He said ahead. She shrugged and gestured back at the door.

"Get out then..." She said. He nodded and turned back.

She sighed while walking further toward the bags to get her clothes out of them. The hug she gave last night came rushing to her and she scolded her mentally for doing so.

She didn't want to lose her guards just yet. She had been through so much pain and all because of him.

She closed her eyes briefly and cursed herself beneath her breaths. She took out a pair of shorts and crop top from the bag and turned but gasped when he held her back.

"Rishit," She said and pushed him away gently. He smiled down at her. "I love you... I wanted to remind you that," He said and pressed a quick kiss on her cheek before leaving her.

She kept watching him the same as he took a few steps backwards and walked out of the room. "Come out fast," He shouted while pushing the door close.

She stayed the same for some time and shook her head slightly. "No one can help me in this case..." She muttered hopelessly and groaned in frustration before marching towards the washroom.