21. Those unanswered questions

❝A friend is someone who helps you up when you are down and when they can't, they lay down beside you and listen

❝A friend is someone who helps you up when you are down and when they can't, they lay down beside you and listen.❞

---------------------------

          AKASH crooked his eyebrows as he watched Taara. She kept muttering a few questions that weren't reaching his eardrums. "Did you say anything?" He asked.

She glared at him and kept watching him the same for a few moments. He shrugged and gave a sheepish smile. "Sorry, I don't have abilities to hear the smallest sounds," He said.

She sighed while bending forward on the table. She looked around one time before watching him again. He bent slightly too in anticipation of what she was going to say.

"Do you think anything is going on between Nitya and Rishit?" She asked. He stared at her for a few moments and burst into laughter.

She frowned while watching him. "What's so funny?" She asked.

He kept on laughing for some time before containing it. "Sorry, but your question was funny. I mean Rishit and Nitya. That's one disaster," He said.

"Why?" She asked. He sighed as he adjusted in his seat and faced her. "Because they won't work," He said.

"There is no reason but Taara, do you really think he will have anything for your sister?" He asked. She shook her head slightly.

"I don't know. So much happened already," She muttered.

"But he is still your Rishi. As far as I have known him he had just been crazy for one girl and would always be ready to do anything for her happiness," He said and added, "It's still the same."

She chuckled sadly. "Do you think it's still the same?" She asked and took a brief pause before adding ahead.

"He is the one who has hurt me the most, Akash," She said in a low voice. He stayed quiet for a few moments and nodded.

"I agree but there are bad days in every relationship," He said. "You talk like an experienced person," She asked.

"I'll find someone," He said and looked past her. She narrowed her eyes while following his gaze to find Eshanka moving around. She chuckled before watching him again.