5. Misunderstandings

❝A single moment of misunderstanding is poisonous, that it makes us forget the hundred lovable moments spent together within a minute

❝A single moment of misunderstanding is poisonous, that it makes us forget the hundred lovable moments spent together within a minute.❞

----------------------

         TAARA descended the stairs speedily. "I don't believe I am late again," she shouted while looking at Rutvi who sighed at this everyday scene.

She looked at Nitya as she chuckled while chewing the breakfast her masi had prepared for her. Taara's mother watched her everyday struggle and shook her head in disappointment.

"What should I do with this girl?" She muttered as the other two girls giggled. Taara frowned while approaching the dining table and took an apple.

"Taara, eat one paratha and leave. Anyway you won't be going without Ritu as you need to drop her to that class you have put her in," her mother said sternly.

"She won't let my child live in peace. Let her play sometime," She said again while stating her displeasure. Taara sighed and ignore her mother.

Taara looked in her watch and sighed deeply. "I'm already late," She muttered as her gaze moved to Nitya.

"Can't you drop her for today?" She asked. Nitya shrugged and was about to speak when someone else beat her.

"I'll drop Ritu."

There gaze moved back to Abeer making his way towards the dining area. Taara sighed again lowly and looked at her mother. She didn't have anything against Abeer and believed him to be a nice guy but her affection for Rishit was high enough to hold some grudge against Abeer.

Rutvi smiled at him as he got settled before her. Nitya showed a small smile too. "Is that fine?" He asked further while looking at Taara.

She nodded. "When did you come back?" Nitya asked.

"Early in the morning," Abeer said as Nitya gave a nod. "I thought of stopping by and I guess I did the right thing. Will it be fine if I drop her today, Taara?" He asked again.