14. Stubborn heart

❝Those who have stubborn hearts suffer more than those with stubborn minds

❝Those who have stubborn hearts suffer more than those with stubborn minds.❞

-----------------------

          THE smell of the prawn's rice filled the space while making Rishit's stomach grumble. He had always loved seafood more than anything, prawn rice specifically topping his list of most loved dishes.

He was assigned the task to go through the theme he chose and take out ideas from different sites about what they can do with it. The different items of the craft were all over the living room and for once he found that place breathing again.

The mobile nearby vibrated while taking him out of his thoughts. He looked around to find it in the scattered stuff and caught it after a while.

It was her. He gritted his teeth after looking at the caller ID as anger built within him. He threw the mobile back on the table and watch it buzz until the call was cut. It started vibrating again after a few moments of silence and he felt more frustrated with it.

He took it in hand and pressed the answer button. "She is busy," he said. Abeer crooked his eyebrows in annoyance.

"Why are you answering it?" He asked. Rishit scoffed.

"Dude, I didn't answer it in the first go but it started ringing again and I got concerned if it was urgent," He said and smirked.

Abeer gritted his jaw tighter as the thought of them being together disturbed him to the core. "You are so childish, Rishit. I have heard a lot about you in the past few years while being in the same field as you but you disappointed me with how you acted," Abeer said.

Rishit laughed while shaking his head a little. "I am sorry to hear that but you know what? I don't give a flying fuck about you or your existence," he said.

"Oh, that's why you thought of playing your cards and snatched that client from me?" He asked with confidence and it annoyed Rishit.

"I wanted him for a long and I did what I felt was right for the business. I have nothing to do with you," He said ahead. Abeer chuckled and gave a slight nod.