19. Game of lies

❝You broke my heart but it still loves you with all the pieces

❝You broke my heart but it still loves you with all the pieces.❞

-----------------------------

        IT was an early Sunday morning but he was already awake. Rather it was safe to say that he couldn't sleep. His eyes were drained but the flashes kept playing in his head.

Rishit stared at his reflection in the mirror and gave a nod to it. "I can face her," He muttered while keeping a confident face but sighed deeply as he remembered the other day.

He groaned while holding his head with both hands. "God, why do I have to hug her? I mean... It wasn't like she is a kid and got lost," He shouted but sighed yet again.

The mobile vibrated and he feared to even look into it. He still did and much to his disliking it was from her. He released a deep breath to calm himself and nodded.

"It's normal. It wasn't anything huge. I didn't kiss her. It was just a normal friendly hug. That's all," He muttered and answered the call before pressing it against his ear.

He stayed silent while letting her speak first. "Papa." He let out a sigh of relief.

"Ah, you scared me," He whined while making Rutvi frown.

"Why? I didn't shout," She asked. He nodded while thinking of dropping the topic.

"What made you call me so early?" He asked.

"You asked me to call you," She said while confusing him. "Me? When?" He asked and scratched his head.

"You said that when I go to Aqua with Abeer uncle then I should tell you," She said innocently while having no idea about his intentions.

He made an O-face and nodded again. "Right. Is it today?" He asked.

"Yes, he said he will pick me up after lunch," She said.

"Your mamma knows about this?" He asked suspiciously.

"Of course, she will know if I'm going," She said. Rishit sighed before adding, "I'm asking about you calling me, Sona."