7. All for that little piece of us

❝Don't worry when I fight with you

❝Don't worry when I fight with you. Worry when I stop because it means there is nothing left for us to fight for.❞

----------------------

          TAARA and Rutvi stood by the gate of their house as they waited for Rishit to pick them up. Taara watched the clock on the mobile and sighed in frustration.

"He is tasting my patience and wasting my time now," she said in frustration.

Rutvi looked up at her mother with fear. She was scared that Taara might change her decision and she won't be able to spend her weekend with her family.

She looked on both sides of the road to spot the familiar car but those roads were empty which made her sad. She pouted while moving her gaze down at the ground and kept playing with a pebble with her feet.

"That's enough. I waited for more than it was needed already," Taara said finally and took their bags while making Rutvi sad further. She was about to speak when they heard a loud horn.

A wide smile crept across Rutvi's face as she ran towards the car while making Taara gasp. "Ritu," she shouted as she rushed after her.

Rishit stopped the car in time and got out in rush. "Ritu, how many times do I need to tell you this?" Taara shouted at her in anger.

"Can't you see the car? Is this how you walk on the road?" She shouted again.

Rutvi kept staring down with a pout, ready to cry any moment. Yug got out of the car as well as he stared at the scene in front with fear. Taara was breathing heavily while trying to overcome her scare and anger.

Rishit walked towards Rutvi and kneeled in front of her as he made her face him.

"You might get hurt, Ritu. This is not how we approach a car or any vehicle. You should have waited for us to stop, right?" He asked in an understanding tone.

She nodded slightly. "I got happy. So I ran," she said innocently. Rishit smiled as he pecked on her forehead.

"Yes, I understand but that was wrong. You shouldn't do it ever. Wait patiently right where you are until we get you, okay?" He asked while moving his hands from either side of her face.