32. Final - Not giving up on us again

❝I have learned not to worry about love but to honour it's coming with all my heart

❝I have learned not to worry about love but to honour it's coming with all my heart.❞

-----------------------------

           TAARA made a face while watching Rishit as doctors removed his cast. She grabbed his arms tightly as he watched her with a small smile.

"It doesn't hurt," He muttered. She frowned and watched the doctor. He held a small hammer and hit his leg lightly.

"Does it hurt?" He asked. Rishit shook his head. "Not a bit," He said.

"How about sensing?" He asked. Rishit nodded. "I could feel it," He said.

"That's great. Your arm and leg are back. Congratulations," Doctor said playfully as Rishit chuckled lightly.

"It feels great," Rishit said while moving his leg and hand rapidly.

"Don't hit it anywhere now," Taara shouted. He pressed a smile and watched the doctor.

"Just be careful with driving now," Doctor said. He nodded as the doctor continued with his instructions while making Rishit worried that Taara will add to it later.

It went on for a few moments and they were back in the parking. "It was tiring. Why does everyone keep giving me so many lectures?" Rishit complaint. Taara ignored it as she walked to the driver's seat. "Can't I drive?" Rishit asked and got a glare from her.

"Didn't you hear him?" She asked and added, "No heavy activities for some days."

"This is not a heavy activity," He whined. "Get on the passenger's seat or come by cab," She said.

"What's the difference?" He asked. She shrugged.

He groaned and walked to the passenger's seat. She smiled and settled on the driver's seat as he narrowed his eyes while watching her excitement.

"What do you like about this car?" He asked. She gave him a look. "Are you serious? She is beautiful... I mean just look at her interior," She said dramatically.