Chapter 77

Chiyo pov (7 months later)
I rub my faces slightly as I look at the papers before me. Me and Sakura had gotten married three months ago. And now Naruto is supposed get married to Hinata.

Its about time but its going to be hard because everyone is going to want to come. I haven't been home in at least three days too. I sent a messenger hawk to let Sakura know so she's not worried. I could feel myself starting to fall asleep, "Chiyo." I jump slightly and look at the door only to find Shikamaru and Shikaku standing in the doorway.

I stiffen back a yawn, "What is it?" Shikaku sighs, "You should go home and get some rest. You look like your ready to drop at any moment." I open my mouth to protest but Shikamaru shakes his head at me.

"Don't even try to argue back you need sleep. Besides we still have a month left to figure out how we're going to make things work for Naruto's wedding. And I'm sure Sakura misses seeing you at your home." I sigh in defeat and stand, "Fine you two win but if you need me for anything do not hesitate to summon me understand." Shikamaru waves me off with a half smile, "Don't worry about it we've got it now go."

I hold my hands up in surrender and decide just to teleport home. I end up scaring Sakura slight as I appear in front of her.

"Gomen I didn't mean to scare you Shikamaru sent me home." I raises a brow when Sakura holds one of her hands behind her back and smiles nervously.

I take a step forward and she takes a step back, "I-Im glad your back I was actually going to go see you." What is she so nervous about, wait what is that? I focus on Sakura's chakra signature closing my eyes, there's another chakra signature....growing in her?

Opening my eyes I stand there very confused before it finally clickes. My eyes widen and my jaw drops and I point at her stomach, "I-Your- baby?!" Sakura sighs and walks towards me showing me what she was hiding from me. It was a pregnancy test showing two pink lines, "We're having a baby, Chiyo. Our family is growing."

She says softly, I look at her then the pregnancy test then back at her. I throw the pregnancy test over my shoulder before picking Sakura up by her waist and spinning her around laughing.

"YES YOUR PREGNANT!!! WE'RE GOING TO BE PARENTS!!!!"

She throws her hand back laughing holding onto me tightly. I set her back on the ground and kiss her firmly. Sakura wraps her arms around my neck smiling into the kiss. I pull away first and pepper her face with kisses, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"You have nothing to thank me Chiyo." I    get down on one knee and place a kiss on her stomach. I stand back up with an huge grin, "I have to go tell Kaachan, Touchan, Kasumi, Naru everyone! " I sprint out the door, "Wait Chiyo!"

I can hear Sakura laughter coming from the house as I sprint away.

"WE'RE HAVING A BABY!"

(Time skip 9 months)

I teleport to the hospital scaring a poor nurse, "AH!" Sakura groans in pain, "Quick summon my Kaasan! My wife's going into labor!!" She glances at me than Sakura before nodding, "Follow me Lady Hokage I'll get you guys to a room." I quickly follow behind her as she tells another nurse to go get Kaasan.

We finally get to the labor room and I gently set Sakura down on the bed. I place my hand on her forehead my hand glowing a dark blue. Her face relaxes slightly. And I wipe the sweat from her forehead, "Its going to be okay my love." I say softly as I place a kiss on her forehead, the doors fly open and in marches Kaachan followed by Shizune.

"All right let's bring my grandchild into the world." I sit in the chair next to the bed letting Sakura hold my hand as tight as she wants. All the nurses scramble around the room preparing everything until Kaachan finally says its time for Sakura to start pushing.

Sakura grits her teeth and does as she's told, "AGH!"

Her grip on my hand tightens and I hear a snap. I wince in slight pain, she broke my hand theres no doubt about that. I'll heal it later, "Your doing great Sakura keep pushing." She glares at me slightly, "Shut up before I punch you ahh!"

I sweat-drop slightly, "S-Sorry?..."

"GOD THIS HURTS LADY TSUNADE GET THIS BABY OUT OF ME."

"DAMN IT CHIYO YOU DID THIS TO ME!"

"AGH IM GOING TO CUT YOUR DICK OFF!"

"FUCK!"

This goes on for the next 7 hours and 36 minutes and I will tell you with no shame whatsoever I was fearful for my life.

"I actually thought she was going to kill you."

I ignore Touma as baby cries finally fill the room, "Congratulations its a healthy baby boy." My eyes water as I look at the small bundle then back down at Sakura who looked completely exhausted.

I cup her cheek and kiss her softly, "Thank you for giving me such a beautiful child." Tears gather in her emerald eyes as Kaachan brings over our baby boy who's cleaned up and wrapped in a fuzzy blue blanket.

She hands him gently to Sakura, he had my hair color and red lines under his eyes. His skin tone was lighter and instead of two white streaks in his hair it was a slightly darker pink color. He whimpers slightly, I gently stroke his cheek and his tiny hand grabs ahold of my finger.

"He's so handsome, I hope he's got your eyes." Sakura says stroking his head slightly it seems to calm him down.

"Nah he'll look better with your eyes." Shizune walks up with a clip board in hand, "Have you two decided on a name yet?"

Both Sakura and I look at each other before smiling turning back to Shizune.

"His name is going to be Kenji Senju."

Welcome to the world

**************************************
An:

THIS IS THE END ( ͡ಥ ͜ʖ ͡ಥ)

I know its sort of rushed but I was having slight difficulty trying to figure out how to end it. So I apologize if it doesn't meet your standards

Its been really fun writing this book and I'm real excited to head into the Boruto era

I'm in the process of getting Kenji personality together. And I will say Kenji will have some younger siblings. Of course Chiyo is still going to be involved and have her own Pov time to time along with other characters.

How much I'm not sure yet but hopefully I get it up soon.

Thank you guys for reading it means a lot to me. Like I've said before I only really started writing for my own entertainment.

Let me know if you wanna see a different anime fanfic. If I seen it I'll try it out if I haven't I'll watch it and get back to you on it lol.

Let me know your thoughts and predictions in the comments! Also if u want to see any fillers of Chiyo!

Also I am working on a Sakura x blind g!p Oc book that was sort of requested in a way 😅

Hopefully that's up soon as well.... That's it for now!

 That's it for now!

Acero~ 💛😂