Chapter 76

Chiyo Pov (next day morning)
I watch in slight amusement as Sakura walks into the kitchen with a limp. I take a sip of my coffee, "You okay there?" She glares at me pouting slightly, "This is your fault...."

I laugh lightly standing up from the stool walking towards her. I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her closer placing a kiss on her forehead.

"I'm just teasing you love, how about you go have a seat. And I'll cook you up some breakfast?" A small smile appears on her face, "I'd like that." She leans up placing a kiss on my cheek and limps over to the stool I was sitting on previously. The smile doesn't leave my face as I move to the fridge deciding to make her some eggs, bacon and toast.

Setting the plate in front of her, Sakura digs in happily. I pick back up my cup of coffee, "So the festival starts around 5 I was thinking we could get ready maybe 1?" She raises a brow, "You mean I start getting ready at 1 and you just lay around until we have to leave 30 minutes before." I smile sheepishly, "You know me so well." Sakura finishes her breakfast as well talk about meaningless things. Soon enough 1 o'clock approaches and I follow her upstairs like a lost puppy.

I don't know why but whenever we go out for a date or go meet up with our friends I've always like to admire Sakura as she gets ready. Like she's too focus on what's she's doing to question me so I always take advantage.

"Simp."

"I am a proud simp for Sakura." Touma snorts while laughing, "You've sure come a long way from getting all defensive each time I mentioned your crush on her." I smile slightly at the memories, "That's because I never thought she would like me back. Let alone want to be with me, now though I'll proudly yell out how much I love her and glad to have her by my side."

He stays quiet for a moment, "I really am proud with how far you've come kid. From being an orphan mercenary shinobi to Hokage of the Hidden leaf."

"Awe don't go getting all sentimental on me now Pop pop your going to make me cry."

"Andddd you ruined the moment." I snicker slightly, "What's got you snickering over there?" Sakura looks at me threw the mirror she was sitting in front of, "Nothing just talking with Touma about stuff." She stares at me for a moment before nodding to herself and goes back to getting ready. The hours pass by quickly and soon enough I find myself getting ready as well.

(An: I couldn't really decide what they should where but its something like this lol and I do not own this image

(An: I couldn't really decide what they should where but its something like this lol and I do not own this image.)

I decide to wait for Sakura by the front door, I hum slightly to myself when I hear footsteps approach. Deciding to tease her slightly I wolf whistle chuckling when her cheeks gain a tint of pink. When she reaches me she punches me in the arm lightly with a smile on her face. I offer my arm to her, "Ma'lady."

She laughs softly taking hold, "Come on you baka i want to see this festival." Closing the door behind us I push my chakra into the seal by the door knob watching it glow before fading. Even though there's no threat you can never be to careful.