Chapter 10

Chiyo Pov

I watch as Kakashi-nii hangs kind of lifeless off of Gai's back, I should probably take him from Gai.... Or should I let him suffer ah decisions.

"All right then everyone accounted for, lets report to Lady Tsunade right away." I step towards him, "Um Gai-sensei how about I take Kakashi-sensei from you and you guys go make the report, because look at him...." He looks back at him and his eyes widen, "AH you are right here you go Chiyo." He slides Kakashi-nii of his back and I put his arm over my shoulder, "I'll see you guys later!"

I begin to walk away, "Your a...savior." I snicker, "Your lucky I decided to be nice and not let you suffer anymore Oniisan." He passes out as we enter the hospital and not that long after Naruto along with everyone else comes in. It takes a moment for him to wake back up, "Look he's awake." Kakashi-nii groans a little, "So I'm back here huh."

I snort quietly as Kaachan comes in followed by Shizune, "Good job Kakashi well done." Kakashi-nii looks over alarmed, "Lady Tsunade." He moves to sit up making the blanket covering his lower face move a little, I shove Naruto away so he stops trying to see his face. "Oniisan you need to take it easy." He sighs tiredly, "Fine Imouto."

Everyone leaves and I sit in the chair next to Kakashi-nii bed pulling out a book, I wonder why Sakura went after Kaachan like that. I'm a little curious though....I stand and snap my book closed. "Naruto let's go." He was about to question me but in the end decides against it which is kind of surprising, we find the three on top of Hokage tower talking.

I stay silent as Shizune suggest that both me and Naruto not go on this mission involving Orochimaru, meaning the chance of running into Sasuke. Naruto stands on the railing, "Will I'd say we have to fine some new teammates!" He jumps down landing on the railing next to Kaachan, "See ya." And he jumps off I smile a little still masking my presents that knucklehead always in a rush. I linger a little long waiting for Sakura to leave, "Kaachan I was really liking your speech." Shizune looks at me startled as I jump down landing soundlessly next to her, "Come on Chiyo we have things to discuss."

I follow behind her pausing next to Shizune, "You know even if Kakashi isn't there with us I can handle Naruto just fine."

"Tsunade I need to discuss something with you it is rather important." I glare slightly Koharu one of the village elders stand in front of Kaachan, great a pain in the ass. I stand behind Kaachan as the elders reveal that Shizune went to them on advice on something I guess, I glare at her and she avoids my gaze. "What is this all about."

"Its Naruto Uzumaki." Homura hum's, "From this point forward he must not be sent on missions that could bring him into contact with the Akatsuki."

"Can we assume you understand the reason." I let a short breath out of my nose again you can't hurt old people yet Chiyo. "I understand I've been hearing it from Shizune none stop" Homura nods, "Well then find two accomplished shinobi that are to remain at Naruto's side at all times. Not only will this protect him it will restore Team Kakashi, and you should decrease the number of missions you send Naruto on as much as possible. Along with limiting the scope of his responsibility's that is all."

Kaachan sighs, "If Shizune had come to you begging to intervention then you should already know what my answer is going to be." I smirk slightly, "Impossible."

Koharu was about to say something else when another voice joins us, "I agree with Tsunade's decision."

"Hiruzen?" Gramps walks in my clone disappearing from behind him as he moves to stand next to me, "Chiyo has informed me of what is going on, and Naruto is not to be held a prisoner here in the village. Just keeping him here is putting the village in danger just as much, the Akatsuki did not have a problem getting to the Kazekage and he was in the safest spot in there village. As long as he is not in one place for to long they will not know how to get to him besides."

He puts a hand on my shoulder, "Kakashi may be out of commission for now but there is still an S-ranked shinobi on Team Kakashi with the power to keep the nine-tails under control. I know where you are coming from Koharu, Homura and just to keep your mind more at easy we will find two more members so Team Kakashi will be as they where in the passed."

Homura glares at Gramps threw his glasses, "You still not guarantee the Akatsuki will not get there hands on the boy and take the nine-tails Hiruzen!"

"I give you the guarantee of my life they will not lay a hand on him." Everyone eyes fall on me, "I will be at Naruto's side the whole time we are sent on missions. And should we run into the Akatsuki at a time I will use my teleportation jutsu to get him out and hold the Akatsuki back until I know he is safe." Koharu looks at me intensely, "We will take your word then Chiyo since coming to the Leaf you have proven yourself again and again living up to your reputation as the Black Dragon."

"However you will used the shinobi we select as the additional members as Team Kakashi." Kaachan sighs, "Agreed." I tense feeling his chakra just outside the door, "Danzo please enter." My eyes darken as the door opens and I look at him over my shoulder, "I'll take his head off....."

Touma growl rumbles in my head, "Princess Tsunade, Hiruzen one of the new members is from the foundation." Bastard doesn't even acknowledge my presence as he walks into the room and towards the window, "So these two members are you providing both of them?" Danzo puts his hands behind his back, "No just one person Hiruzen."

"I understand Kakashi there Team leader is out of commission but nobody told you that did they?" I think a little, "Kaachan why don't you pick someone from Black ops that serves under you who has the required skills to lead a team like ours?" She smirks a little at me, "Good thinking Chiyo, then the last pick will be made by me is that okay with you four?"

Gramps speaks up before Danzo can, "We trust your judgement Tsunade." Kaachan stands and I follow her out Shizune running behind us, "Uhh Lady Tsunade."

"I am not happy." Shizune looks down, "I'm sorry my lady I know you feel betrayed but please believe me that wasn't my attention." Kaachan stops walking, "I'm not talking to you I'm talking about that Danzo."

She looks at me, "You are going to have your work cut out for you little dragon." I put my hand on her shoulder and smile slightly, "Don't worry Kaachan I've got it covered okay." She smiles slightly at me then turns sharply at Shizune, "Oh I've got a thing or two to say to you!" I snicker slightly at Shizune scared expression. "But right now reorganizing Team Kakashi is much more important you have a lot of work ahead of you too."

We begin to walk again back to her office, I stand behind her when a familiar chakra enters. "Well that was fast." I grin widely, "I heard it was an emergency." I grin at him, "Its been awhile you know what this is about right?"

He looks at me, "I have a general idea." Kaachan's silent for a moment, "Kakashi is out for the moment and I need you to take over his team for now." He nods, "It will be an honor to serve in Kakashi's place for now my lady." I look at him amused, "You know this isn't and Anbu mission its regular mission, so you can take the mask off will give you a code name. During the mission you will be known as Yamato and our Team will be getting a new face from the foundation I'm going to need your help keeping an eye on him."

He takes his mask off and nods, "I understand Chiyo-hime I have your back." I chuckle slightly, "After all this time I still have to tell you to call me Chiyo." After leaving Kaachan office we both walk to the meeting spot, "So how exactly is Team Kakashi?" I pause a moment and sweat-drop a little, "Lets just say the other two are interesting"

He looks at me nervously we body flicker right next to the new member, "Easy Naruto." Yamato chuckles nervously, "It's the pleasure to met the both of you from now on I will be taking Kakashi's place." I look between Naruto and the other guy, oh boy what happened between these two?

Me and Yamato glance at each other, this is going to be tougher than we both thought...