Chapter 8

Chiyo Pov

I grow a little uneasy watching the metal sand coming out of his mouth, this just got a little complicated. "This is one of the original jutsu of the Third Kazekage himself adapted by one of the former host of the Shukaku. The Thirds had a special physicals ability that allowed him to convert his infused chakra into magnetic forces his puppet has the same ability its manipulating the sand by making its chakra magnetic."

I seal my other katana if he makes weapons out of metal then I'm going to have to approach this differently. "Gravity seal: release." The purple markings over my body appear then disappear in an instant, "Sakura please stay close as our medic I cannot allow you to be hurt." She looks at me, "I can help Chiyo."

I smile faintly, "I know you can but if me or Granny over here get hurt you are about the only one besides Kaachan and Shizune I trust to heal me."

"Your too late, Iron sand scattered shower!"

I step in front of the other two, "Wood style: Unbreakable Dome jutsu!" The wood takes a beating but otherwise keeps us safe. "You really are a Senju I never thought I would see wood style in my lifetime." I smirk slightly and drop the dome, "Oh you are still alive well I guess I will just use my most deadly form." The iron sand begins to gather up again forming sharp spikes in the air, "You won't get away this time."

I quickly grab Sakura as Granny sends me a look, I manage to dodge the jutsu but my eye's widen in surprise seeing Granny's arm. She actual changed it to a puppet arm, what the hell?!

I look at the big shapes he makes with the sand, "Take away the puppets and even the greatest masters are nothing." I take a steady breath and stand, I have to be serious now its time I stepped back in. "How could I let it come to this, how could I be so blind what will I do." I move closer to Granny, "Let me take back over." She looks at me with wide eyes, "There's nothing you can do against the Third's jutsu now go run."

I chuckle lowly, "I'm sure you heard all about how Orochimaru attacked my village in hopes of killing the Third Hokage. I help the Third take on the reanimated First and Second Hokage when I was 13 so I think I will be okay." I wanted to laugh at her expression but as I said before its time I get serious with this.

"Sakura cover me to the best of your ability." I rush at him faster than before Sasori's eyes widen slightly, I dodge the first iron spike. A big pillar comes down at me and I smirk, I use my new teleportation jutsu appearing closer to Sasori. He dodges my fist, "Damn you!"

I pull my fist out of the rock grinning widely, "Come on Sasori that can't be all you got." He smirks right back at me it seems like he's having fun, well its the least I can do before I kill him. He starts spinning one of the shapes rapidly and I jump into the air to dodge it but he continues to throw them at me. I manage to kick on of them into the ceiling of the cave causing rocks to fall.

I stand waiting for the smoke to clear, Sasori looks at me annoyed. I bring my hands together feeling my chakra gather everywhere threw my body.

I dodge another piece of the metal sand, blue fire burst threw my body wrapping around me like a cloak. I look at my hands and small, "Man I look like a badass." I punch another piece of the Iron sand and it explodes straight into the ceiling more of it breaks down landing one the ground. I jump back landing close enough to Sakura and Granny, who where looking at me in awe.

It continues and collapses completely, I let out a breath of fire. "So the rumor's of you training with dragons are true then." I merely smile, goodness I'm tired keeping this form gives me more explosive power behind my hits but it takes a lot. I have his pattern down, "Iron sand world order!" I look up alarmed, "Granny, Sakura get ready!"

I look at the range and grunt a little as it manages to cut my arm slightly, I activate my dragons mark. I shake my head shit I've been poisoned, this is the perfect chance. I fall on my knees landing on the ground, "Seems the poisons got her normally it would take three days, but I will finish her off now!"

"Chiyo!!!" The puppet explodes as soon as I make contact with it, "It will take a lot more to get ride of me Sasori. And you would risk your leaders wrath I thought the Akatsuki wanted me?" He stares at me in shock, "You are more trouble than your worth." The sand around us begins to fall and I jump back to the others, "Are you two all right?" They nod, "How are you moving?" I look at granny and smirk, "I have a natural healing ability and a mark that heals and boost my chakra. The poison still affects me but its not deadly to me especially when I'm in this form."

I turn to Sakura, "You still have the other two antidotes right?" She nods relief on her face, "But why was it affecting you the first time?" I smile sheepishly, "Maybe because I used up more chakra hurrying to the sand so the dragon mark I was using to just dull the affects and keep myself awake enough to gather the things you would need to make the antidote." I pant lightly and stand back up turning back to a glaring Sasori, "Oh are you mad at me that I broke your favorite puppet?"

I watch as he begins to take off his Akatsuki cloak, "I haven't been forced to solve a problem like this since I've join the Akatsuki." I stare at him in shock, "Now I see the reason he looks exactly the same as the day he left. Of course age doesn't affect him the reason is staring us right in the face."

"Oh yes its been awhile since I've used myself." Touma growls lowly, "How the hell did he turn himself into a puppet...."

I look at all of his weapons there covered in poison, this is going to be a pain in the ass. "Well if your not going to attack me first then I will." Out of his palms comes little openings, "Sakura, Granny get behind me!" And fire comes out at a rapid pace, I hold my hands up letting the blue flames that have been dancing around my body shoot out making the to flames clash together.

"Well what are you going to do now!"