Chapter 6

Chiyo Pov

We stop for maybe two hours before we start heading to the location again. Naruto was running next to me, so far no one has said anything to me. I think back to when I met Gaara for the first time, Gaara don't you dare die on me. I can not lose you as well, I push of harder against the branch and it seems Naruto had the same thought.

"Kurama chakra is flowing kid, if he gets to worked up Naruto can lose control." I look next to me frowning when I notice his eyes, "Is Kurama scared of you by chance?" Touma chuckles darkly, "There all scared of me kid, but you have your wood style." I snort quietly damn I wonder what happen them between all of them, I'll ask later.

We finally reach the large stone and we see Team Gai, I send a smile at them briefly and look at the seal. "Kakashi this is a five seal barrier, Neji look around trying to find all of them the other four will be scattered around the area." He nods and I try to look for Gaara's signature, I shake a little no I refuse to believe it!

"I found them one is on a boulder about 500 meters North east of us. The second one is on a tree trunk on a river bank 350 meters Southeast. The third one is 650 meters Northwest on a cliff, the lasy one is in the woods less than 800 meters to the Southwest." I stay silent and stare at the boulder struggling to keep my emotions in check.

I take deep breaths, I can't lose my head when my emotions get the best of me is when people get hurt. Me and Sakura take position waiting for Kakashi to give the all clear, "Chiyo are you okay?" I glance at the corner of my eye, "I'm fine just focus on the fight to come okay." She nods meekly, "Now Sakura, Chiyo!" We charge at the boulder reeling in both of our fist, I'm here Gaara!

We rush in and it feels like I've been stabbed a thousand times, "Gaara...." My voice comes out weakly and I'm surprise my voice didn't crack, "Gaara hey Gaara we're here to get you get up!!" My eyes darken as I shake with anger, "Deidara if you don't get off of him I will tear you apart."

"Oh Chiyo I almost didn't see you, and why your friends been dead for a while now." I can feel Naruto's chakra start to go crazy. "Touma!"

His chakra flows threw me and I turn to Naruto, "Oi you stupid fox if you do not stop I will make your life hell." Everyone jumps at the change in my voice but I ignore them for now seeing as the chakra lessens. Sasori and Deidara look at me surprised, "Well you just gave us an idea why Leader-sama wants you. I know you don't have a tailed-beast sealed in you so what is it?"

I snarl, "Come over here and I'll show you." Deidara laughs, "You know maybe later but for now I will take the body." A clay bird and jumps on it the bird scoops Gaara in its mouth, and he fly's out the cave. Naruto runs out, "Give him back!" Kakashi glances at me, "Chiyo, Lady Chiyo, Sakura you stay here and deal with Sasori. Chiyo catch up as soon as you can we may nee your wood style."

I grunt, "Just make sure he doesn't get hurt." He runs out and I move slightly in front of Sakura and Granny Chiyo. "You to will provide me back up." Granny scoffs, "I will not do what you ask." I glance at her over my shoulder and I can see her flinch a little, "I was not asking Granny I was telling." I unseal my katana, but I throw a few kunai to test the reaction time of that tail.

This thing is a puppet as well the chakra is coming from inside of it, so I need to force him out. "It seems you are my opponent then." He tears of his cloak and I stare at it emotionless, "I'll make the two behind me apart of my collection."

"You talk as if you are going to get passed me and that you are going to make it out alive." I narrow my eyes as I listen to what Granny was saying about Sasori's art, this man is really twisted. The first thing I need to do is smash that thing apart, I close my eyes and slowly let out a breath. Now it's time to end his life and make him pay for the things he did to people.

I rush in and he pulls of his face cover, needles come out by the thousands. But I've gotten faster, I move my katana around blocking all of them. I quickly begin to gain a little ground, his arm shots off at me. I grow, "That's not good enough!" I unseal my new katana and deflect them all, I get closer and he launches his tail at me.

It suddenly stops, "Now Chiyo!" I smirk and jump up, "Eat shit!" My hand lands hard and the thing breaks apart with ease. I jump back next to the other too, "Chiyo I can help you." I hesitate, "I'm going to help her anticipate his movements so you don't have to worry." I look at Granny and sigh, "Very well just...be careful."

We watch Sasori as he stands, "Heh so you finally going to show your obaasan your face after all these years." I clench my katanas tight hopefully Kakashi and Naruto are okay. "Are you mad at Kakashi?"

"Yes he made us stop now let me focus please."