Chapter 50

Chiyo Pov

"It seems that C was right Danzo has fled." I burst into flames and try to punch Madara but all I do is go threw him, I push off the wall quickly but my kick goes threw him as well. "This jutsu of yours its annoying."

Madara makes Sasuke disappear, "Give me back Sasuke." I grit my teeth, "That depends as on your answers to what I'm about to tell you." Onoki comes to my side, "Calm down Hokage let us hear him out then go from there." I close my eyes and take a deep breath then let it out slowly feeling my body relax a little.

Madara jumps down next to Karin, "Go heal Sasuke." He uses his teleportation jutsu on her, "Touma doesn't that look familiar....." He doesn't respond to me probably trying to piece together where we saw something like that before.

"Now are you all finally prepared to listen." Gaara looks at him, "First tell us why are you trying to win over Sasuke?" Madara looks at him then jumps back up on the balcony, "Sharingan that actually require the Susanoo are quiet rare I like to stock up on good eye's. By battling the Five Kage he will take his visual prowess further which is why I sent him here. I was hoping to weaken the Five Kage and at least take some of you hostage but I guess that was to much to ask."

"Take us hostage what for?"

"To insure project Tsuki no me when along smoothly." I scoff slightly, "I'm truly surprised that the famous Madara Uchiha is still alive but I'm confused why do you of all people need such tactics." I glance at Onoki he does have a point, "My injuries from the battle with the First Hokage Harshirama where too sever. I currently hold little power I'm nothing but a shell of my former self." Even if he only had half his power he still should be strong enough to take on other shinobi with ease.

"Madara what is this Project Tsuki no me of yours exactly." I say in a deadly calm voice, "It will be a long story so I'll need to sit down." Kankuro frowns, "That's enough just tell us what kind of plan is it!?" Madara looks down at him, "All shall become one with me in a complete illusion that unites all."

My eyes widen so its a huge Genjutsu, "There's an ancient stone tablet passed down threw the Uchiha Clan it's in a room beneath the Hidden Leaf. Upon it are written secrets from the Sage of the sic paths himself they cannot be read without visual powers. With the sharingan, the mangekyo sharingan and the rinnegan to be exact more and more knowledge is revealed."

"And your stories are becoming more and more unbelievable." He chuckles a little, "You may think it's unbelievable but it seems the Hokage isn't on the same page as you Tsuchikage." Everyone's eyes glance at me as I just stare at Madara, "Do any of you know why he became the legendary figure we know today? Why he is regarded as a god among shinobi, this is where the link between me and that man come into play."

"You have the Mangekyo sharingan and another member of the Akatsuki had the rinnegan so you must know all the secrets by now."

"Lets hear them."

"The Sage once saved the world from a certain monster." Touma growls a little, "What monster?"

"Gaara you once held a piece of that monster sealed away within you. It was what all the tailed beast made up a creator with almost an unlimited amount of chakra the ten-tails." The room becomes more tense, he starts to name off all the tailed beast in order.

"The Sage of the six paths developed a certain ninjutsu in order to protect the world from the ten-tails. That ninjutsu is still being secretly passed down it is the sealing jutsu process for jinchuriki, yes the Sage was the ten-tail's jinchuriki. He was able to seal the beast within himself with the help of an elemental dragon." I tense up, "Dragon!? They are nothing but legend."