Chapter 4

Sakura Pov

After three days of travel we arrive at the hidden Sand village, "Lady Temari thank goodness your here as well they poisoned Kankuro and Chiyo Senju of the Leaf she brought him here, and is working on an antidote herself." I tighten my fist, "Don't give up Temari I'm sure Chiyo's almost done with the antidote and I'll help her finish it."

As soon as I get to the room an elderly lady goes to attack Kakashi-sensei, "I will make you pay White Fang of the Leaf for what you did to my son!" Naruto blocks her, "Oi old lady put a sock in it I'm trying to work!" I run over to Chiyo and the table she is at, "Glad to see you guess made it....." She collapse on one knee breathing a little unevenly, her dragon mark activated. "Chiyo you should be resting you where poisoned too."

She chuckles a little at me, "My body is kicking out the poison threw my sweat, but it's taken a lot of my chakra to do so." I put her arm over my shoulder and guide her to a different bed, "Just leave the rest to me." Chiyo smiles tiredly, "Everything you need is on that table okay." I nod and tie my hair up, "You can count on me."

I go back to the table she was at and begin to work on Kankuro after looking at all of Chiyo's notes, it incredible that she was able to stay awake all this time. Though I wonder how she was even poison, knowing her she was probably protecting Kankuro.

After taking all the poison out of him we move to Chiyo, she opens an eye. "Ah no need to hold me down I can take it." I hesitate and help her sit up to take off her shirt, stay focus Sakura don't look at her tone stomach your on the job!

"Okay Chiyo you know this is going to hurt." She smiles lazily, "I trust you." My hurt flutters and I begin to take out the poison she grunts a little but otherwise stays still. Afterward she sits up, "Chiyo you have to take it easy." She waves me off and slides her shirt back on, "I'm fine."

"You are as stubborn as your Kaasan." She glares at the elderly lady, "Don't go there we may share the same name and you maybe old but I'll kick your ass." She hum's, "And such a nasty temper too." So her name is Chiyo too that's a little confusing, "Well Team it seems Lady Tsunade is sending reinforcements." Naruto crosses his arm over his chest, "Oh ya who?"

"Team Gai." Chiyo smirks a little, "Been awhile since I've seen them." Kankuro regains concussions, "Chiyo where are my puppets....." She smiles a little and pulls out a cloth with red clouds, "Got it covered Kankuro like I said I'll get Gaara back." He lays back down and Chiyo hands the cloth over to Kakashi-sensei, "This should be enough for Pakkun right?"

Kankuro then looks at Naruto, "Please Naruto help Chiyo get my Otouto back." Naruto smirks, "Don't worry just leave it to me!" Chiyo walks towards the door, "I'm going to get fresh air." She walks away and I follow, she walks onto the roof and leans on the railing.

"You could join me too Sakura." I blush a little and join her its silent for a moment, "You got hurt protecting him didn't you." She sighs softly, "You know me too well, I just wish I got here sooner..."

I slowly take her hand in mine and intertwin our fingers, she squeezes my hand slightly. "I am worried we will not get to Gaara in time."

"Chiyo we're going to save him after all you promised Kankuro didn't you? And the Chiyo I know doesn't break her promises." Chiyo looks at me with soft eyes I feel my knees go weak a little, "Your right come on we should get some rest." She tugs me towards the door and I look at our hands you never stop amazing me with your strength Chiyo.

(Time skip morning)

Chiyo Pov

I watch the sun raise threw the window, please hang in there Gaara we're coming I promise. Just then there's a knock at the door, I open it to fine Kakashi-nii standing there fully dressed, "Meet at the gate in 30 minutes." I nod and close the door walking over to a sleeping Sakura, "Sakura wake up." She slowly opens her eyes, then they widen and Sakura falls out of the bed. I sweat-drop, "Sorry if I scared you but we found there base and are meeting at the gate in 30 minutes."

She nods with a blush and I move back to my bed grabbing my cloak, "I'll head to the gate." I walk out the door before she can answer me, "Will get to him kid take it easy," I don't answer him and wait at the gate for the others.

I stay silent when they all arrive and look at the sky, I want to go ahead but that wouldn't be a smart move on my part. I watch as the old lady jumps off the roof, great I have to deal with her now. "It doesn't matter if you come just keep up." After I say that I run off, they'll catch up at the speed I'm going.

I stay ahead of them listening to there conversation as they talk about the tailed beast. I clench my jaw, how dare she talk about them like they are weapons! My eyes widen and I stop at the edge of a clearing, "So it's you Itachi Uchiha." I stare at his jaw with a smirk, "Chiyo Senju it seems you we crossed paths again, this time you will not escape."

I could feel everyone stare at me great I'm going to have to explain later.