Chapter 69

Chiyo pov
Both me and Sasuke move in in either side of Kaguya. She knocks Sasuke back and I narrowly dodge it myself. I move in a little closer, "Dragon style: wild dancing flames." My attack hits dead on and I glance in Sasukes direction to see Naruto catch him. I tense up when Kaguya's chakra begins to change.

She begins to transform and all of the faces of the tailed beast to emerge out of her. A huge rabbit takes Kaguya's place, "That's a huge fucking rabbit Touma...."

"No shit kid now focus on taking it down." I snicker a little he always grills me about watching my language and yet here he is. I regroup with Naruto and Sasuke, "What's going on now? It looks like a raccoon or a rabbit." Sasuke grunts, "Look it doesn't matter but now we can get near it and seal it away more easily." Like always someone spoke too soon, hands shoot out of it body in all directions. One of Naruto's clones manages to push the three of us away before the hand grabs him. And in a matter of seconds he gets absorbed.

I chew the inside of my cheek, "Okay so don't let those things grab you otherwise its over." My eyes widen in horror when on of those things get way to close to Sakura. Shit why didn't I notice earlier, "Sakura move!" Before I teleport over to her a blue Susanoo picks her up avoiding the hand.

"Nice one Sasuke!" Sasuke narrows his eyes, "It wasn't me but only the sharingan can use susanoo so how is this possible." Relief washes over me when I notice it's Kakashi-nii. Obito must have done something before he died. Naruto grins, "Hey its Kakashi-sensei I guess that explains it. Or did you forget his nickname Sasuke?"

"Now let me help you guys with those arms. Kamui Sharingan!" I whistle slightly to myself now that way pretty damn cool. Naruto grins, "Wow his Sussano is way cooler than yours." Sasuke scowls at his words and before we can move in chakra explodes out of the ground. The giant rabbit absorbs it changing into a huge truth seeker orb before Kaguya herself shifts back just next to it. I glance at Kakashi-nii over my shoulder, "Say Oniisan you wouldn't happen to have a plan would you?

He chuckles, "As a matter of fact I do now listen up. This is the last mission we will do together as Team 7." Kaguya  lowers herself to our level, "I am immortal if either one of you die you won't be able to seal me away. Now the question is which one of you three will it be." I narrow my eyes, "We move together you two, let's go." We move towards Kaguya together as Kakashi-nii raises into the air using the Susanoo. Kaguya's grey rods appear in her back and in her hands again. And she sends them straight at Kakashi-nii. They hit the susanoo dead on slowly going threw right at him.

Seems like absorbing all that chakra increased the power and speed of her attacks. Just before the rod pieces him, Kakashi-nii uses Kamui letting it pass straight threw him. He heads straight for Kaguya, "Kamui lighting blade." He slices her shoulder the force he hits her with causes her to start to fall. Naruto and Sasuke move in from either side while I move in from below. Kaguya rod pierces Sasuke and as he begins to turn grey it transforms back into one of Naruto's clones.

Using that to his advantage Sasuke uses his Rinnegan and switches places with it. Kaguya trys to escape upwards but she forgot about Sakura. Sakura lands a powerful hit on her head sending her back down. And we finally manage to place our hands with the seals on her. The third eye on her forehead begins to close and the ground around us begins to fly up. I jump rock to rock catching Sakura mid-air, she wraps her arms around my neck. Getting out of the mess I set Sakura down. Kakashi-nii lands next to me as well look at the scale of the jutsu.

Sasuke makes his way to us with the nine beast right behind him.

"Where's Naruto?"

"He went off by himself, he said there was something he needed to take care of. But never mind that we need to move further away from this." I nod in understanding and we move back another 15 feet.

"Its starting to look out moon." I hum a little as I spot Naruto making his way towards us.

"Hey you guys sealing complete!" He lands with a grin and a thumbs up, "Is it done Naruto?" He nods, "All taken care of Sasuke." I was about to say something but next thing I know Sakura's grabbing a fist full of my torn shirt, smashing our lips together. Before I can respond she pulls away leaving me in a daze. She pats my cheek, "Now that this is over I hope you'll start planning our date."

I snap out of it and chuckle a little wrapping my arms around her waist.

"WHAT THE HELL!?"

"I knew you liked her Imouto."

Naruto looks at us with wide eyes, Kakashi-nii smile was visable from underneath his mask and Sasuke was just glaring at me. I raise a brow at him, "Look will talk about all of this later Naruto but right now we need to figure out how to get back to our world." He looks around while Sasuke looks away from me clenching his fist.

It finally seems to click with Naruto, "Oh no how are we going to go get back?!!" He starts pulling his hair and running around. I snicker slightly and Sakura slaps me lightly in the arm. I sigh but before I can try to calm Naruto down we find ourselves standing in front of  old man path.

He smiles at us, "Naruto, Chiyo, Sasuke and all the others too. You did excellent work saving the world." Naruto grins spotting Kurama's other half, "Hey Kurama!!!" I laugh slightly as Kurama gets embarrassed by Naruto's antics. Kakashi-nii suddenly stumbles and I grab his arm.

"Easy now Oniisan." I put his arm over my shoulder, "He's gone now for good...so is Kakashi of the Sharingan."

"Now the next step is for me to release the jutsu keeping the former Kage here." My gaze turns to Naruto who makes his way over to Minato.

"Chiyo come here."

I look over at Grampa Hashi and Uncle Tobi, I make sure Kakashi-nii is okay to stand on his own while I make my way over. I stop right in front of them, "There is so much I wanna ask you two, about our clan, wood style...." I trail off looking down at the ground, a hand rest on my shoulder. And I look back up at Uncle Tobi, "Don't worry about what the clan or anything for that matter. From what I saw those three years ago and today. You are one of the greatest Senju of our clan. You are strong Chiyo so never doubt yourself and will make a fine Hokage."

He says with his normal stern expression but I could see the softness in his eyes. Grampa Hashi ruffles my hair, "I couldn't be anymore proud of you little Senju and I know that you will surpass me in wood style. I can rest easy knowing the future is safe in your hands. Well be watching you continue making us proud we love you."

A white light surrounds them both, and there souls begin to travel upward.

"Oh and tell Tsuna we love her as well." I nod swallowing the lump in my throat as the disappear. Trees growing in there place, is it really over now......