Chapter 26

Chiyo Pov

I sit on my uncle's head over looking the village, I was supposed to help Sakura train today but there's no doubt in my mind she would know somethings up with me. So I did what I normally do when I have a problem, and that is avoiding people.

I clench my fist, "Touma I just can't sit here with the Akatsuki out there somewhere." He silent for a moment, "I know you hate it kid but like your Kaachan said your the best line of defense for the village. Not to mention that the Akatsuki are looking for you, they could have a trap set up for you." I grunt in response and pull my knees into my chest closing my eyes, my eyes widen when I feel both Asuma's and Shikamaru's mark burn at the same time.

I teleport to Shikamaru's mark landing in a crouch position, "Wood Style!" Spikes of wood shoot out of the ground towards the two Akatsuki members forcing them away from Asuma and Kotetsu, "Chiyo!?"

I glance at Shikamaru over my shoulder, "Are you all right?" He smiles slightly, "Never thought I would be so happy to see you."

"Well aren't you hot!" I stand and look at the Akatsuki members in front of me, "So it's the zombie duo Hidan and Kakuzu." Kakuzu narrows his eyes at me, "You are Chiyo Senju also known as the Black Dragon your bounty is 1.5 billion." Hidan's eyes widen, "Well hot damn how does a babe like you have such a high bounty?!"

I don't say anything as Asuma joins my side, "I take it you weren't sent." I unseal my katana, "No now I'm sorry if what I'm about to do pisses you guys off." Shikamaru opens his mouth when four of my clones burst threw the ground around the four of them.

"Dragon style: Four headed barrier." I push Asuma into Shikamaru just as a white flame surrounds them, "Chiyo what are you doing let this barrier down that's an order!!" I turn my attention back to Hidan and Kakuzu, "No can do Asuma you have a kid on the way and there going to need you." Asuma freezes on spot, "How did?" I chuckle a little, "Why else have you been cutting down on the smoking?"

Hidan laughs, "Oh real smart sweetheart what you plan to take us both on?" I tilt my head, "That's exactly what I plan on doing." He sneers at me, "There's one thing I hate and that's cocky bitches!" He charges at me and I smirk, "No wait Hidan you baka!" At last minute I duck right under his scythe slicing my katana up and cutting his head off.

"Ow you bitch that really hurt damn it!" I look down at his head a little grossed out, "So you are immortal." I bind his body in wood and barely dodge Kakuzu as he punch's the ground where I was standing. "You won't fine me so easily manipulated like that damn fool."

I bring my hands together forming the ram sign, "Gravity seal release." I smirk at him as my body feels lighter, "I wouldn't expect anything less from you Kakuzu seeing as your the only person to ever survive against my great grandfather." He growls at me, "You have that same stupid smirk as him." I gasp in fake awe, "Really see I try so hard just to be like him!" His arms shoots up threw the ground and hitting me in the jaw, what the hell! I block the kick to the head sliding a few feet back, "Your starting to piss me off, and our leader wants you alive sadly."

"Chiyo stop pissing him off!" I look over at Shikamaru flashing him a smile, "And let this barrier down troublesome women!" Hidan's body breaks out of the wood and stumbles around trying to find his body, "Damn it over here you stupid thing!" I would laugh at him but Kakuzu doesn't let up on me one bit, I reel my fist back and it collides directly with his the force sending us flying back.

"Let's see if you can handle this." Four things begin to shoot out of his back completely tearing up his clothes in the process. I can feel different charka natures coming from those four, "Well that's nasty." He growls at me and my eyes widen when two of those creatures come at me fast one using Fire style and the other Wind style. Both combine making the jutsu massive, "Wood style: Unbreakable dome jutsu!"

I could feel the heat from inside the dome, damn it from what I understand I'm going to have to kill Kakuzu five times for him to truly be dead. I jump threw the top of the dome just as Kakuzu burst threw the bottom, my eyes widen when one of those monsters appear behind me. I turn my body around midair, "Dragon style: Dragons rage!" My flames completely over power the monster burning it to ash.

I land panting slightly, "I'm going to take your heart to replace that one." I activate the dragons mark, "I'm not going to go down today." I unseal my duel headed scythe and block Hidan scythe, "Two against one how sad you can't take me on by your self." He looks at me angrily, "That hell you say bitch!" I push him back and jump away as Kakuzu charges at me again, he blocks my katana from going into the his side with his forearm.

"Any chance you will consider surrendering?" He sweeps my legs out from under me causing me to land on my back, I roll away as he punches the ground and flip myself up avoiding Hidan again. "Would you just fucking stay still!!"

I narrow my eyes and then smirk teleporting behind Kakuzu my hand goes straight threw his chest where his heart is. "W-What but how?" He turns his head slightly to look me in the eye, "You are after someone who I hold close and for that I cannot let you live." I quickly pull my hand out and start to dodge Hidan's advances, I only have three hearts to go I can do this.

Before I can cast another jutsu I'm hit hard in my side, "Chiyo!" I wheeze a little no doubt that cracked some ribs, and sit up on one knee.

"Well you recovered faster than I thought, guess I can't play around any more." I close my eyes absorbing as much nature energy as I can, I smile a little ignoring the blood in the corner of my mouth.

"Your going to regret not taking my offer.

***************************************************************************************************

AN: Surprise Chiyo has a Sage mode its called Dragon's sage mode lol I know basic this is how it looks like.

Her eye color turns Gold like Touma

So that's that lol lmk in the comments what u guys think!

Acero~❤