Chapter 30

Chiyo Pov

I walk on the other side of Touchan with my hands behind my head, we stop at a tea house ordering some dumplings. I chew on mine quietly as Touchan try's to flirt with a waitress, "I just wanted to say the dumplings you serve here are some of the best I've ever had hehe."

I roll my eyes a little, this is going to be a loonnnngg trip. It takes all day but we finally arrive at our destination, "We've finally made it let's get to work Pervy-sage!!" Touchan waves him off, "Hang on lets wash off all the dust from our journey first." I scoff, "Ya right Touchan when are you going to stop with the lies."

He keeps walking, "Healing Naruto's arm is apart of the training process." Me and Naruto look at each other, "I still can't believe he's your Touchan."

"You and me both Naruto." I mutter as we follow him, we get to the hot springs and I smirk hearing Touchan's whine's threw the wall. I sink deeper into the water feeling my whole body relax, I didn't realize how much. "Well you are always throwing your body into harms way."

After the hotspring we go to our room Naruto was sitting by the window, while I drink some sake with Touchan. "Chiyo, Pervy-sage I've gotten a little stronger right?" I chuckle a little and take a gulp of my sake, "Honestly you don't seem that different from the boy I met three years ago." I grab the bottle and smack Touchan's hand away when he tries to take it from me.

"Just like your Kaasan." He mutters making me smile, "You think so? Well maybe your right." I look over at him, "Don't listen to him Naruto, you maybe a baka sometimes but you have grown." I send him a teasing smile, "Nowhere near my level yet though." He grins at me, "Just you wait Chiyo I'm going to train really hard and be stronger than both you and Sasuke just you wait!"

The next day we go to an open field I decide to meditate for a little while, "All right Naruto are you ready to get started with your training?"

"Yes sir I'm ready to go." I close my eyes and steady my breathing, "All right to get started I think will start with a simple jutsu using your wind chakra."

"A simple jutsu?"

"Mmhm do you remember that ninjutsu we where working on during our last training period?" I open an eye kind of curious, "Hmm I remember tons of different stuff." Touchan's eye twitches, "I mean the one with the toads." That seems to have jogged Naruto's memory, "Oh ya..." His face turns to horror, "Ya that one got a little to weird for me actually."

Touchan smiles, "Ah you remember good it might have been too soon back then but I think you can handle it now. It's a collaboration...." I take that as my sign to go back to meditating, "Say Touma do you have any idea how we can lessen the damage of using the affects of the Dragon Elemental Rasengan?" He's silent for a moment, "There is a way but that would involve you having to master my chakra even further. It will allow you to shape shift your body with the characteristics if a Dragon."

I grin, "So I could give myself dragon skin to be more durable?!" He chuckles at my excided tone, "Yes kid that's one of the many things you will be able to do." I open my eyes and sweat-drop seeing Naruto argue with a toad, the things I see I tell you. Touchan sits down next to me as Naruto and the toad work to get in sync as he puts it.

"Sooooooo.." I glance at him from the corner of my eye, "What is it Touchan." He crosses his arms over his chest with a smirk, "How long of you and Sakura had a thing going on." My face begins to heat up, "That's none of your business." I hiss at him making him laugh in response, "Okay I'll drop it for now." I pout a little, "You've really grown you know that right? It still amazes me how someone like you is related to little old me."

I bump my shoulder against his, "You sell yourself sort Touchan, we both can be a pain in the ass to people around as especially Kaachan." He chuckles and was about to say something when both Naruto and the toad yell out.

"I don't think this is going to work."

Touchan sighs, "Well this could take a while." Touchan decides to go to the hotspring while I stay with Naruto, I was in the middle of doing one handed pushups when Naruto and the toad start yelling again.

I sigh and stand up, they tumble of the side of the cliff. "You could have helped them." I wipe the sweat of my brow, "I could have but then Naruto and Touchan would never learn plus it's entertaining." After maybe 10 minutes the three rejoin me up top, I ignore them and switch hands continuing my pushups.

I stop when I feel a surge of charka, "Touma did you feel that..."

"I did and I don't like it..."

"Chiyo what's wrong?"

Touchan looks over at me worried but I wave him off, "It's nothing." I knew he didn't believe me by the look on his face but he turns his attention back to Naruto.

(Time skip night time.)

I sit on the roof of the a building staring at the night sky, that chakra it just appeared out of nowhere. Is it Orochimaru, is it the Akatsuki or is it someone who we've never me. I clench my fist, in the end it doesn't matter I have to be ready no matter what.