Chapter 75

Sakura pov
"Are you sure you have everything my love?" I seal my last suitcase into the storage scroll Chiyo made for me before slipping it into my pouch.

I walk towards her with a smile, "Hai now let's get going!" She laughs lightly taking my hand in hers and we leave the Senju mansion heading for the front gate. Shinobi and civilians alike all stop what they are doing and greet Chiyo with a smile.

I can't help but admire her as she greets every single person with kindness. When we get to the front gate I'm slightly surprised to find Naruto, Master Jiraiya, Lady Tsunade and Kasumi all standing there with smiles. Lady Tsunade must have seen the confusion on my face as she chuckles, "All of us know about the vacation Chiyo had planned and we just wanted to see you two off and wish you safe travels."

Master Jiraiya walks closer to me basically pushing Chiyo aside and throws his arm over my shoulder. I laughs at Chiyo's annoyed face, "Well well well I'm sure your excided for this alone time aren't you? Hmmm~?" He wiggles his eyebrows grinning cheekily, "Touchan your being creepy." Kasumi pushes him away with a scold, "What I'm just saying the truth! Who knows they might come back having created knew life!" He gets send flying crashing into a wall, "Woah Granny did you have to hit him that hard?! He was probably just saying that because Chi-!"

Naruto gets sent flying into the de wall crashing right into Master Jiraiya. "Baka Naruto-nii!" Kasumi growls angerily, "What was he saying? You where going to what?" I turn to Chiyo with a raise brown crossing my arms over my chest. She shrugs, "Beats me I honestly have no clue what Naruto was talking about. Now let's get going we have about three hours travel."

I sigh deciding its best to let it go for now, "Be safe you two!" Kasumi yells smiling widely as we walk down the path. We talk of into the trees Chiyo leading in front, "So where are we going?"

"That I won't reveal you'll just have to wait to find out." I pout slightly, "Come on just tell me." She hums, "Nope not telling you princess." I grumble slightly as we continue in silence. After three ours we finally arrive in a clear there was a small lake with crystal blue water. And sitting on the other side was a small wooden cabin. I can't help but smile, "So what do you think?"

Chiyo comes closer to me wrapping her arms around my waist pulling me closer. I wrap my arms around her neck, "Its so beautiful here how did you find this place."

"Truthfully this is one of the places Kasumi and I would stay while we traveled. I figured I should show it to you and that you would enjoy it here. Plus there's a small village about 5 miles from here. Every year around this time they hold a small festival and at the end they set off a bunch of fireworks."

Chiyo rarely talks about her life before the village, "Did you use to take Kasumi to it." A fond smile makes its way on her face, "You should have seen the way her face would light up. I had to make up rules each time we came because the first time I instantly had to chase after her because she took off so fast."

I cup her cheek watching her lean into my touch with a content sigh.

"How about we go inside and get settled, then we relax for tomorrow. I'm excided to see this small village." She nods with a small smile and leads me inside the cabin. I had Chiyo my storage scroll as she goes to unseal everything and placing them in our temporary bedroom.

I exam the photos on the wall there weren't many and most where of Kasumi. But there was one picture that catches my attention. It was one of them both this time Kasumi was sitting on Chiyos shoulders seeming to be having the time of her life. While Chiyo looked worried that Kasumi might fall but also happy.

(Something like this is what I'm picturing

(Something like this is what I'm picturing.)

If you look closer you can see the bandages peak out from under her shirt by her neck.

"I had just got back from a mission where I had to steal back a Hidden Sand scroll from the Hidden mist. Turns out the Mist thought the scroll was important enough to have a team of anxiety guardian it." I glance at Chiyo who stands next to me, "You okay?"

"Ya just this place brings back a lot of memories. Now how about we go to the kitchen and start dinner." I scan her face, "Okay but promise me if something bothers you. You'll tell me okay, I want to help you with whatever it is."  She kisses the palm of my hand, "I promise my love now let's get cooking I don't know about you but I'm starving."

Chiyo pov
For dinner Sakura and I settle on Beef Udon and Yaki Onigiri. We chat about random things mainly Sakura telling me about some of the changes going on at the hospital.

After we finish eating Sakura goes upstairs while I begin to wash all the dishes. I hum quitely to myself as I start drying them off with a rag. When arms snake around my waist, "What are you doing?"

"Hugging you." I look over my shoulder at her and my eyes almost pop out of my head at what she's wearing. She was wearing this red lingerie with a black silk robe barely tied close. I swallow harshly as my eyes roam her body, "See something you like?" She says with a sultry voice turning me around so I'm facing her.

Her hands end up under my shirt, "Sakura don't start something you can't handle." I rasp out as I grip her waist tightly before lifting her up. She automatically wraps her legs around my waist. I walk towards the wall she grinds against me slightly. Her breaths starting to become labored, "Who says I can't handle it we're alone right. And the festival doesn't start till tomorrow night."

I capture her lips in a heated kiss, her hands tangle in my hair. I slide the black robe off her body, breaking the kiss I trail down the edge of her jaw down her neck. Licking biting and sucking, soft little moans escape her swollen lips. I stop my attack on her neck and around her breast. I smirk at her flustered state, I grip her thighs tightly.

"Tell me what you want Sakura." I let my lips ghost hers and each time she tries to lean in I pull back. She whines softly, "Please...."

I could feel myself twitch at her soft plea, "Please what?"

She looks me with half-lidded eyes, "Please fuck me until I can't walk straight." It was like a switch was flipped in me and I teleport us to our bedroom throwing her on the bed.

She yelps slightly as she bounces on the bed, I slowly pull my shirt over my head. Sakura props herself up on her elbows biting her bottom, "Remember you asked for this princess."

**************************************
An: Sorry this isn't my best chapter. I was debating if I should upload this today or edit it but I just decided 🦆 it. So again I apologize if this chapter doesn't meet your standard.

But sadly we are reaching the final chapters of this book. I've gotta say its been really fun to write this story and I really didn't think it would get any readers.

I just wrote it for my own sort of entertainment. I will gladly say I'll will be continue into the Boruto era
͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

And there will be another Naruto series coming out as soon as this book wraps up. And I will start updating my other books more often aswell.

Let me know your thoughts in the comments or threw private messages I will gladly answer any questions you might have.

Thats it for now my lovely readers

~Acero 💛