Chapter 7

Chiyo Pov

Sasori lets out a chuckle, "Very well Granny play time is over." He pulls off his hood and I study him, "Granny Chiyo are you alright?" I see her shocked expression from the corner of my eye, "I don't understand your face is exactly the same you haven't aged one bit!"

I frown a little at her statement how is that even possible I know he isn't using a jutsu like Kaachan. We stare at each other for a moment, "What's the matter Granny Chiyo are so filled with emotion you can't speak? I'm not surprised its our first reunion in 20 years." I move a little bit in front of her to block her sight of him.

"While I have you all here let me show you something special." A scroll slides into his hand and I tense, "Sakura be ready."

"Hai."

He holds it up at us, "This will move you I guarantee it. This piece was hard to obtain so I hope you like it." I look at it closely and my eyes widen slightly it says Three it can't mean what I think it does, I really hope I'm wrong. A big cloud of smoke comes out of it, Granny gasp.

"No it can't be impossible." Her reaction confirms my thoughts and Sakura looks back at her alarmed, "What is it Lady Chiyo?" Granny looks at it with wide eyes, "It's him the Third Kazekage." I see the slight fear on Sakura's face, "Sakura it's okay I will not let anything happen to you or Granny Chiyo I promise." She looks at me and nods, Sasori laughs.

"What do you think Granny? Doesn't it just take you back." Granny finally snaps out of her shock state, "So this must be what happened to him, it's been over 10 years since the Third Kazekage suddenly disappeared from the village without a trace. We had look everywhere looking for him but we always came up empty. He is regarded as the strongest of our Kazekage, Sasori it was you." He smirks in response, "Ya what if it was I'm not afraid of a retired old women."

I look at him darkly, "Well you should be afraid of me." He looks at me an scoffs lightly, ohhh he's going to get it now.

"My own grandson its bad enough that you got mixed up with the Akatsuki but to thing you could betray your own village and mess with a Kazekage a third time." I glance back at her confused, third time what does that mean? "Orochimaru may have been the one to kill Gaara's father the Fourth Kazekage but Sasori was in it from the beginning. And now he has taken Gaara and the Third Kazekage too." Sasori raises a brow, "Now hang on I wasn't involved with the death of the Fourth Kazekage that is all the doing of one of my agents."

Granny scoffs, "If that's the case it is the same as if you did it yourself so you claim you were not involved at all."

"Its true that Orochimaru and the Akatsuki have some history we've done some work together." I growl lowly, "I don't give a damn if Orochimaru isn't apart of the Akatsuki anymore you are one in the same. Just twisted people, and you should know where that snake is hiding. So you are going to tell me what you know of him." He smirks at me, "I love to stay talk with you Chiyo so why not make this easy and just come with me. I have to go catch that jinchuriki, I do hate keeping people waiting."

The Third Kazekage comes flying at us and I instantly move in front of Sakura, I block its weapons with both katana. Granny attaches strings to Sakura and she backflips away, I dig my feet into the ground keeping us locked in a standstill.

"It seems our information on you isn't up to date, you are stronger." I smirk slightly annoyed, "Oh trust me Sasori you have not seen anything yet." He hum's, "But how are you going to block this one?" The other arm pulls back and begins to open up, I jump back as thousands of puppet arms come at me.

I land on the ground and slam my hands my hand on the ground, "Fire style: Raging Storm of the Dragon!" A funnel of pure fire surrounds me and I can hear the crackling of wood so I drop the jutsu smiling cheekily at all of there shocked expressions. "Got anything else Sasori?"

Poison comes out of on of the arms, and someone pulls me back fast. "I got you Chiyo!" I blush a little, get it together baka now isn't the time! "Wind style: Great Breakthrough!" I blow the poison away from us as me and Sakura land on the ground. I smile slightly, "Thanks for the help Sakura, Granny." I block on coming kunai with ease, "You know Sasori I thought you would prove more of a challenge." Granny takes out two scrolls, "Allow me to lend more of a hand."

Sasori looks at the two puppets, "So you brought them then."

"You remember these don't you?" I see an emotion in Sasori eyes but its gone in an instant, "Ya I guess I do." I seal on of my katana's, "That's right these are the very first puppets you ever crafted." I raise a brow, they have to mean something more to him then.

"The Tousan and the Kaasan." I connect the dots, "He really is messed up...."

"What do you hope to accomplish with them, I crafted them with my own hands. I know all there tricks this is just silly Granny Chiyo." Is she going to try and get threw to him with them, "You seem so sure of that." She puts there hands together and when they pull apart I can make out the wire now in between there hands.

"Sakura, Chiyo let me take over for a moment." I ponder for a moment then sigh, "All right but as soon as something goes wrong even the slightest bit I'm going to step in." Granny smiles slightly at me, "Maybe you aren't as bad that Slug Queen." My eye twitches stay calm Chiyo, you cannot hit old people unless its Touchan and he's being a perv. The puppets begin to move, I wonder if they can actually match up against the Third Kazekage.

I watch kind of surprised as the begin to destroy what had remain of those other puppet arms. Wow they are....amazing Kankuro has a ways to go but he isn't bad. They pull there puppets back and I note how worn out the weapons on them are now. "This is starting to get messy guess I should play my next hand. I watch closely as the Third Kazekage mouth opens, "Kid I have a bad feeling about that." Metal sand begins to come out of his mouth, "So my thoughts where true that's the Third Kazekage's jutsu."

Sasori smiles, "Brings back memories huh, this jutsu is why the Third Kazekage is held as the strongest shinobi the Sand Village as ever known. I'm going to grind you all into dust." Sakura looks at it surprised, "What is that?

"The most terrifying weapon in the history of the Sand Village the Iron Sand."

***************************************************************************************************

Gomen I kind of fell asleep after I got home from practice.....

I'm just now waking up and apologize for the delay I hope you guys enjoy the chapter!

Lmk what you think!!!!

Acero~