Chapter 23

Chiyo Pov

I pull Asuma and Naruto closer to me so where not blown away, "Wood style: Unbreakable dome!" I can here the splinter and crack in the wood and slowly let it down making sure its safe. I look around noting how a creator was form and a lot of the trees around us broken.

"Sora!!" Asuma seems to have realized something, "Wait a minute....it is you but it can't be." I look between the two men in silence, "Asuma-sensei tell me do you know this guy?" Asuma looks at the other guy stunned, "I do he was one of the Guardian Shinobi 12."

"Well I don't care who you are what did you do to Sora?!" The man chuckles, "Oh nothing I just made use of the scraps you left behind." Naruto stiffens and Asuma looks at Naruto with wide eyes, "So you sealed some of the nine-tails chakra into him but how?"

Naruto grits his teeth and tries to run towards Sora, damn it! I pull him back and take the punch in the gut sending me flying, "Chiyo!" I clench my stomach, man that hurt like shit.

I pant standing slowly as Naruto begins to talk, I teleport in front of Naruto letting the chain wrap around my arm. "You will not touch him." He chuckles and the chain move back to him ripping my skin in the process, "I'm going to make a guess here but your the famous Chiyo Senju daughter of two of the Leaf's Legendary Sanin."

"Chiyo your arm...." I look over my shoulder and see the guilt written all over his face, I give him a small smile. "Don't worry about it Naru." I activate the dragons mark and steam comes off my arm as the wounds close. Sora lets out another cry of pain as a tail begins to form, "That's the nine tails cloak b-but how?"

"It's because the chakra left after the attack was sealed into him, and I'm sure that's what caused the incident at the Temple all those years ago. And his cells are actually becoming one with that chakra." The man chuckles, "Unlike with your jinchuriki the nine-tails chakra is to much for Sora and his body. For the past ten years I've had to maintain the balance by keeping the chakra at bay. And now that I released the seal I had on him Sora's body is being taken over once the ninth tail appears he will no longer be Sora at all."

Sora leaps at as, "Wood style: Unbreakable dome." I breath a little in relief seems reinforcements have arrived yaaaaa. Yamato releases the dome, "Naruto, Chiyo!" I look over and smile faintly, "It's Sakura!" She reaches us and I'm caught off guard when she throws her arms around me, "Your okay!" Don't say something stupid for the love of all don't say something stupid, "Of course I am."

Naruto pouts, "I'm here too ya'know." Seeming to realize what she did she quickly lets me go and avoids my gaze, damn it Naruto. "Fight it Sora! Fight it!" Sora growls, "Why don't you shut up." Naruto runs towards him, "Multi shadow clone jutsu!" I teleport in front of Naruto and block Sora's attack with my back, Naruto stills in my arms.

"Baka what did I say about running in like that." I move away from him my hands shaking a little, "Chiyo your hurt let me-!" I cut her off, "I know your concern Sakura but I'll be fine right now we need to focus on the fight."

"Kid your taking a lot of damage." I wince a little, "I know Touma for now just focus your chakra on the ones that I could die from." He curses under his breath but does what I as, I would have been long dead without him.

"Chiyo, Captain Yamato can't you control him like you guys did me." Yamato shakes his head, "No we cant because he isn't wearing the necklace of the first Hokage." I don't take my eyes off of Sora, "And he just has the nine-tails chakra there is no actual soul behind it. We're going to have to come up with a different way and fast."

"Sora no!" Sora looks at us with nothing but hate, "No its always like that you never wanted me or needed me!!" I step forward, "It's not like that Sora we just can't let that power lose you have to understand!" His eyes fall on me, "And why is that is it because I'm the one that has it, are you scared I'll be stronger than you! At last I'll have revenge on everyone that ever made me an outcast!"

He swipes his hand threw the are creating a powerful blast aimed at Sakura, me and Naruto block her from it. "Naruto, Chiyo?"

"I'm so tired of this power of so many people getting hurt by it." I glance at Naruto my eyes softening, this must be really tough for him. "Not that long ago I even hurt Chiyo with it more than once, and that's why I can't let you do it! I can't let you hurt anyone else with this power of ours!"

I can see the confusion in Sora's eyes, "What do you mean ours!? You don't know the first thing about it!!"

"I know everything about it! You really didn't know that the nine-tails that was created in you was made from the one in me!" He looks at Naruto stunned, "Within you what are you saying?"

"He's saying he's the nine-tails jinchuriki Sora the fox spirit lives in Naruto." Naruto begins to walk forward so Sora starts to walk backwards, where's the popcorn when I need it? "Nice timing Shika."

"How many times do I have to say it stop calling me that troublesome women." I smirk a little earning me an eye roll, "Go for it Choji!" My eyes widen realizing what there about to try and do, "No wait stop!!" But its to late Choji tries to grab Sora from behind and instantly his hands get burnt, "Ino don't try it and Choji get back!" They both pull back much to my relief, just as two more tails come out of Sora.

I shift on my feet, "Touma I'm going to need you this round."

"Ready when you are." I breath slowly, shits about to hit the fan