Filler (Jealousy final) 🍋

An: If you haven't figured out by now Chiyo is a G!p in my own twisted way because I want babies lol ෆ꒡ .̮ ꒡ෆ if that makes you uncomfortable please exit the chapter
**************************************

Sakura Pov
I moan softly as Chiyo sucks the spot in between my neck and collarbone harshly. I know she's going to leave a mark but I really don't give a damn at the moment.

"P-please Chiyo." I whimper out as her hand slips into my shorts and she begins to rub me threw my underwear. She stops her attack on my neck, her hot breath fanning my ear. If it weren't for these wood restrains I'm sure I would have collapsed by now. My breathing begins to get heavier, "Beg."

I grind a little against her hand needing more friction, "P-Please fuck me sensei~." I manage to muster out, Chiyo pulls her head back with wide eyes and a tint of pink on her cheeks. Guess she didn't expect the sensei part or for me to beg her.

A smirk slowly makes its way on her face, the wood restrains disappear from my wrist. She taps my thigh signaling me to jump, I wrap my legs around her waist feeling something poking me already. I can't help but blush a little as I wrap my arms around her neck.

"What's wrong my love your looking a little flustered." I roll my eyes, "Shut up already." I close the gap between us as Chiyo moves us up stairs. My hands tangle in her hair as she closes her bedroom door behind us with her foot. She gently lays me down on the bed, her hands on either side of my head as she hovers over me. I cup her face in my hands tracing her jawline, "Sakura are you sure about this I don't want you to feel pressured."

Her voice was soft and sincere, I lean up connecting our lips softly. I pull back slowly, "I want this just as much as you Chiyo, I trust you." My hands make there way under her shirt, "So make me yours." Chiyo's eyes darken slightly and before I know her lips are on my own once more a lot rougher than before.

She bites my bottom lip harshly causing me to gasp in pain. Her tongue slips into my mouth our tongue meet and Chiyo wins dominance easily. We pull apart when air becomes a problem, a string of saliva between us. Chiyo tugs the bottom of my shirt silently asking for permission. I nod wordlessly and she pulls my shirt over my head without hesitation. Her hands make there way to my back resting on the hook of my bra.

I feel it unhook and she slowly slides it over my shoulders before tossing it off the side of the bed. I grow self-conscious and attempt to cross my arms over my chest.

But Chiyo grabs both my wrist and pins my hands on either side of my head. I can't help but blush a little, "Don't hide from me Sakura, your perfect okay." I nod slowly, "Its not fair I'm the only one exposed." I trail off as a smirk grows on her face, "Let's fix that then." She pulls her shirt over her head, quickly followed by her sports bra.

My face probably matched a tomato by now, but I can help but bite my lip. The sight of her body making me want her more. Chiyo leans back down trailing down my jaw, neck before without warning she takes my nipple into her mouth. I let out a breathy moan as I cradle her head. Her right hand cups my other breast squeezing it slightly.

"C-Chiyo...."

She switches in between the two before she finally starts to make her way down towards my shorts. Chiyo glances up at me I can see hunger in her glowing eyes. I nod panting slightly, she hooks her fingers fingers on my shorts and underwear and pulls them off in one go. Her eyes run over my exposed body as she grips my thighs tightly pulling them apart.

Lowing down she slowly kisses along my inner thighs, she stops where I need her most. Blowing hot air I clench the bedsheets under me a whimper escaping my lips.