Chapter 15

Chiyo Pov

We begin to follow Orochimaru's trail and I shake my head to get ride of the dizziness, "Chiyo are you okay?" I smile the best to my ability, "I'm fi-!" I slip off a branch but manage to catch myself last minute, I land on the ground panting a little. "Lets take a little break."

I look at Yamato with wide eyes, "But they could get away Ya-!" I hiss slightly as pain shoots threw my back, "Kid take the damn break I haven't finished getting Kurama's chakra out of your system."

"I understand your concern Chiyo but you are the best one to go against Orochimaru if it comes to it. If your not able to cover everyone's back that puts the whole team at risk." I sigh and sit down on the ground leaning against a tree, "Here Chiyo let me help ease the pain." I close my eyes and breath in relief, "Arigato Sakura."

"Since Sai isn't here Naruto you are going to be my buddy in battle we should take this time to come up with tactics."

"Yamato."

I crack an eye open and glare at him, "If you are going to do this you better watch your back." He visible gulps and leads Naruto away, maybe its for the best that he knows that way he can learn how to control his emotions better. I stand with the help of Sakura and look towards Yamato and Naruto, "What do you think they are talking about?" I roll my shoulders, "Nothing we need to worry about right now."

"Chiyo my clone just reported in we have a location." I smirk slightly, "Then what are we waiting for lets get a move on." I lead in front this time as we run on the river towards the location Yamato's clone reported from.

"Chiyo."

I look over my shoulder at a grinning Naruto, "We're going to bring Sasuke back together." I grin right back at him, "Hell ya we are duckbutt's not going to know what hit him."

Arriving where his clone was waiting for us I place my hand on the ground trying to find chakra signatures, damn Orochimaru must have seals around this place. "We should be able to find a clue of Sasuke's whereabouts if he isn't actually here." I stop Naruto's advancement, "Hang on Naruto all three of you give me your wrist."

Yamato holds his out first without question, I press my hand firmly against it and we hear a slight sizzle. I remove my hand and it reveals a dragon like tattoo wrapping around his wrist, "This mark will allow me to find you if we get separated and if you get into a really bad situation it will summon me to your side in a second." Sakura is the next person who gives me her wrist then Naruto follows, they both examine the little marks. They fade away as if nothing ever happen, I don't want people questioning those marks and trying to recreate them.

"All right now that's out of the way lets get going if everyone is ready. Do not let your guard down we are up against a Sanin and as far as we know of Sai is with him now. I will lead the way followed by Sakura then Naruto and lastly Chiyo bringing up the rear."

I zone out as Yamato continues to explain the plan, I blame the long lectures Zai always gave me during training. I tune back in when the others begin to jump in a hole, really hope I didn't miss anything important.

We get into Orochimaru's hideout very slowly but successfully, Yamato starts tracking Sai down seeing as we need to find out what he's up to. I follow silently behind the others, this all seems to easy to me. We get to Sai's room and find the bastard, fake smiles and all.

"I'd expect nothing less from the Daughter of Lady Hokage and her anbu blackops." I glare at him, "Start talking you bastard before I beat the life out of you." He stares at me silently, "Orochimaru is easy to read he wants to try and destroy the Leaf Village again."

"No that's-!

"Look why don't you wipe that fake grin off your face I can already tell every word your saying are a dirty pack of lies!"

I sigh slightly at Naruto, "The truth of the matter is that you people have discovered my location, my mission is a complete failure." I look at Sai slightly confused, "Even if we fought I couldn't beat all of you by myself, I know that and I think you know that as well so there's no point in hiding anything. You are correct the plan was to crush the Hidden Leaf Village." My Killing Intent leaks out and I clench my fist tightly, "You son of a bitch."

"My true assignment was to form an alliance with Orochimaru and come up with a plan together. The part is to gather intel on Orochimaru as well and report his activity to Lord Danzo." I take deep breaths trying to calm myself, "You can't kill him yet Chiyo we need him alive." I growl a little under my breath, "Sai I understand you where following orders that's what that old bastard trained you for isn't? To follow his orders without question even if your actions could kill innocent people. What you must understand though is that anyone who has any thought of trying to harm the village will answer to me. And it will not end well I'm sure you saw the reports on the things I did during the Chunin Exams 3 years ago."

I smirk slightly glancing at the picture book Sakura had given back to him, "But his training didn't fully work on you Sai. Otherwise why would you treat that picture book with such care?" He looks at me actually looking taken back, "Like it or not you have emotions Sai, that book gives proof that you actually exist."

He holds the book up a little, "I don't understand why does having this book prove my existence?" Sakura speaks up, "That's because its that important to you Sai, it means that you are somebody's Otouto. You don't want to forget that, don't you understand Sai the bond you shared with your Oniisan must have been very special because losing that book means losing that bond."

"A bond we shared?" Yamato points a kunai at him, "Sorry Sai we had a look in that book." Sai's demeanor changes slightly, "Only the middle part of it is unfinished." I close my eye's remembering Zabuza and Haku as Yamato speaks about the foundation's special training.

Danzo is getting to be a real pain in the ass, I need to find a way to get that bastard out before he causes real damage. My eyes soften when Sai explains why the middle of the book is unfinished, but we still had to tie him up and get out of there before they realized we were there. "I apologize Sai but I will be leaving my clone to look after you."

"All right the way I see it where back at square one, the mission is to save Sasuke." I hum, "Look at you trying to sound cool Naruto." He turns to me, "Hey I don't have to try I am cool!!!" I snicker and hold my hands up in mock surrender, "If it helps you sleep at night."

"I wouldn't bother if I where you." We look down at Sai, "It's just that you see I met Sasuke." My eyes widen slightly, "Where ever Sasuke goes Orochimaru is always with him, that is to say if you want to rescue your friend you will have to get threw Orochimaru."

"Then Sasuke is coming home today." Sai looks up at me, "I went head on with Orochimaru when I was 12." He tilts his head, "Even so it wouldn't matter Sasuke told me he doesn't care about you or the others. From what I understand Sasuke used your Imouto to capture you and took you to Orochimaru himself. Then during your escape he was trying to stop you and going at you with the intent to kill so why bother."

I close my eyes for a second then smile, "You know when I first met him I wanted nothing to do with him, our clans natural enemies. But the more I was around him I realized how alike we are in many ways, he's a pain in my ass when he gets all emo on me but I know that duckbutt still cares." I open my eyes and smile at Sai, "We have a special bond between Naruto, myself and Sasuke so it doesn't matter how strong our opponent is I would gladly lay down my life for him and bring him home."