Chapter 44

Timeskip 11/2 week

Naruto Pov

I look around the creator with wide eyes, "Wait I don't get it where are we?" Maw appears in front of me and Paw, "What's going on Maw why didn't you summon us to the Hidden Leaf like we asked?" Maw makes a face, "I'm afraid this is the Hidden Leaf Village." My jaw drops, "Just take a good close look around."

I look around in disbelief, "I know who did this I sense the same energy from when we road on top of Jiraiya boy's shoulders." Anger bubbles in me so this guy is who killed both Pervy-sage and Chiyo, "Good now I don't have to hunt you down."

Five more fall from the sky, "So all 6 of them are here." But the smoke clears more and Granny Tsunade stands in the middle between me and Pain, "I-I am the fifth Hokage."

"Lady Hokage!" An anbu jumps right next to her, "How dare you trample upon the jewel and the dreams of my predecessors I won't forgive you! I'll settle this now as Hokage!"

"It appears you understand very little about pain, however I have no need of you now the one I need is behind you." One of those things rush at her but something falls from the sky landing on it hard, "You will not touch her!!" Chiyo growls staring right at pain, her arms wrapped in bandages and Rai lands next to Chief toad letting a roar causing the ground to shake a little. Before granny can fall to the ground another figure lands and wraps an arm around her. The wind blowing off there hood, "Now now Tsunade no Hokage should concern themselves with this anymore."

My eyes water a little, "You both alive...." Pervy-sage grins at me, "I'll catch up with you later right now you and Chiyo have some ass to kick." Chiyo looks at granny with a smile, "How many times do I have to tell you Kaachan I'm not done annoying you." She sends a nod to Pervy-sage and he jumps back onto Rai's back and he flies of to the edge of the creator.

"So you two have survived then." I jump down next to Chiyo, "Look at you I'm gone a week in half and your mastering sage art." I look back at Pain, "I'm a whole lot stronger now."

"Summoning jutsu."

I stand in front of Chiyo and take the Rhino on head on, grabbing it by its horn I flip it over us. Chiyo whistles, "Wow you really have grown I'm proud of you Naru." Two more come at as when Rai swoops in low grabbing both with his claws taking them future up in the air. We rush at the Pain's and Chiyo meets one head on grabbing the rod and throwing him away like he's nothing.

"Naruto the one I just threw he absorbs any ninjutsu and we can't just go running in as long as the others can see us." I frown, "Then how the hell do we attack it?" Chiyo grins, "Like this watch closely."

She runs at the same Pain again and ducks under his punch swinging her own fist, the pain goes rolling across the ground. So she used the nature energy around her to hit him in the face nice!

Chiyo turns to Chief toad, "No don't cut the dog in half it will only multiply! Rai take care of it!" Chief toad throws it up and Rai snatches it burning it with white flames.

Chiyo Pov

My body is still sore in some spots I'm glad Naruto used this time to learn the Sage arts, with him by my side I'm sure we can win. "Chiyo let me take care of this with my new jutsu! Shadow clone jutsu!"

I take a step back, "So you both are Sages just like Jiraiya-sensei." I growl a little, "You have no right to call my Touchan sensei because of you he lost an arm and almost died!" Naruto looks between me and Pain, "Just shut the hell up! Chiyo is right you cannot call Pervy-sage Master anymore all this destruction and death is the exact opposite of what he teaches!"